King Me

I followed the seductive sway of her bare hips down the hallway. She spread eagle on the edge of the bed and taunts me. "I take it you like what you see?" When she said that, I swear I could of bust right then and there on the spot. The way the light was shining on her in a way where all I see is the wettest pussy I've ever come across. Her lips were shining with her essence running from her apex down her thighs. From what I could see she was more than ready to take all of me into her depths. As I hover at her entrance I see her arch her back and look over her shoulder. I watch her mouth turn into this small sexy O as she throws her head back in pure ecstasy as I enter her 1 inch at a time. Her moans bounce off the walls constantly as I long stroke her. Just before she reaches her peak I pull out completely. She was throwing it back like a pro but I wasn't close to finish ravishing her. I pick her up and slide back in. We start fucking up against the wall. She riding the fuck out my dick while I'm pounding like I own it. I feel her walls clamp down on my dick and I know if I'm gone pull out I gotta do it now. One look and I could tell she was thinking the same thing I was. I couldn't. She buried her nails into my back and screamed, "Chase!" as we both met our climax. Instead of leaving me exhausted, sex with Joy only made me want her more. I put her back down and she heads straight for the bathroom. Before she gets all the way there she looks back and said, "If you was serious about trying to be with a queen like me, then king me."