Boss Moves Only

Joy and her clique was down in the food court but the moment she seen me her and her girls parted the flock of broads like the red sea. It was dope to see her regulating shit. Every move she made was a boss move down to the way she walked. Her walk screamed power precision elegance and even a little danger. She walked up to me like, "Hey baby. These are my girls Shay, Key, and my right hand Mo. Y'all this is Chase. "Girl he way finer than you said. I know." "Well since we doing the whole introduction thing Tre-8, Young'n and K-9 this my girl Joy." "So this is the mysterious girlfriend that make breakfast and blunts." "Yea that's me." So K-9 stepped to Mo like, "Long time no talk to." "You the one went stranger on me what happened?" "Some bullshit forreal I did 3 months in the hole and when I got out I couldn't get in touch with you no more. They said dude got transferred to a different prison." "Damn he said he ain't no what happened to you." "Well I'm out now so what's up?" "Shit you tell me." Everybody was chilling and we all kind of drifted in different directions. I had to grab my daughter some new earrings and Joy said she had to get her chain inspected so we slid over to the Jeweler's and she helped me pick out a couple pair's for my lil girl. I don't believe in favoritism with my kids so I grabbed my son a chain and a hat. The whole time me and Joy just vibing and I ain't never met someone so like me in my life. We go in the shoe store I grab K-9 and his son some shoes and when I look over she buying Mo and her little sister some shoes. K-9 son 9th birthday was next week so that's why I was shopping. Joy on the other hand had told Mo and her little sister that if Mo get on the Dean's list, she was a sophmore at Trillin University ,and Cam, Mo's sister, make honor roll she a get them some shoes. Like I said every move she made was boss moves and the whole world know a real boss make sure her people eat.