Man Down

When we pulled up to the bowling alley K-9 and them was standing at the doors. Everybody and they moms was tryna see who was behind the tint. I climb out and open the door for Joy. I can't lie I was feeling myself I mean I was the flyest whip the cleanest lady was the baddest and our squad was the trillest. We stepped off in the bowling alley paid for our lanes and shoes and got shit cracking. We decided on a battle of the sexes. Mo said it was Bonnie verses Clyde. Joy go first and the girl can bowl she throw the ball down the lane and she strike. I go I spare. we kicking it super hard the game over and the ladies whooped our asses. It was all good though if we gotta lose I'd rather lose to the other half ya dig. K-9 go up to the bar to get some more drinks when all of a sudden a argument break out. Damn its the cat that snitched on him when he was in the fed. We run over and they like they wanna fight. I told dude if he want his round he can get it just not now we got our ladies and we don't fight when they with us unless we got to. They go out the door but on the way out I here we gone get y'all. Its time to get up out Joy agree. We go outside and all I hear is "Now whats up you bitch ass nigga" then they start busting at us. I pull my strap from my hip and start dumping Joy pulled hers from her bag and we air shit out. We run to the truck everybody else rode in and peel out. Joy start roll calling. "Mo K-9 y'all good? Yea we straight sis. Shay Yung yall straight yes. Key Tre what about yall? we good what about you I'm cool. Baby what about you Chase you okay? Naw baby I'm hit twice. I hear her scream and then everything goes black.