Twister Moves

This chick is definitely my type of woman. For our date we watched all the throwbacks from when we was youngsters. By the time the credits started rolling I was laughing so hard my ribs was hurting. She wasn't done though she go in the closet and pull out a twister box like, "You tryna play or you think you gone lose?" I'm like naw lil mama I'm game. I unlace my boots take them off. We pull out the mat and spinner,"Now let the games begin. She was good but I was just a little bit better. We was all tangled up but when she had to put her right hand on green it was OV. Don't get me wrong I went down to but she went down first. We hit the ground cracking up but you know what they say. It's all fun and games until somebody get hurt and boy was I hurting. I ain't even realize I had landed on top of her between her legs until my dick grew and started fighting for a way out of my jeans. She looked down at my dick then up at me. At that moment the mood went from playful to sexual. Her eyes glazed over as I licked my lips. I moved in slow to give her a chance to change her mind. It started as a kiss but quickly turned to me caressing her every curve as I was peeling off her track jacket. Next thing I know we're both naked and she is pulling me toward her bedroom.