Untitled Part 25

Chase stayed up until it was time for me to go to work. When K-9 called and said it was go time I told him tie them niggas up Mo know the routine. I hung up and told Chase I would be back. "Baby can you promise me something?" he wanted he could get."Watch out for Key'Shawn. He's the only brother I got left. Last time there was a war my twin brother got killed and I can't go through that again. I love both of y'all and when its done I want y'all up here right after" " Okay baby I love you." "I love you too be safe." "I'm careful never safe because even safes get cracked lil daddy." "You got that one." I get in the truck and head to the spot. I walk in to the spot and all I see is industrial strength plastic on the floor. "Mo you got my jogging suit?" K-9 walked up like "What you need a jogging suit for?" "Because blood stains and I just bought this outfit." I change clothes, grab my guns and walk into the empty space only this time there are 4 dudes hanging from chains in the ceiling and one cuffed to a chair that I had them bolt to the floor. "How's it hanging fellas?" the guy next to the dude in the chair was like "Bitch I'm going to kill you!" "Oh really?" I walked up to him and left his noodles on the floor point blank range. "Now that I've got your attention. My name is Joy and we have a problem." "How? We don't even know you." "I know and that's part of the problem. Y'all got into a shoot out at the bowling alley yesterday why?" "The nigga K-9 told on my man's in the chair and snitches get dealt with." "I agree that snitches catch it but its ya mans that was telling not K-9." "Hell naw I don't believe that my dude solid". "He probably told you a bunch of bullshit but unlike him I don't lie and unlike you I did my research and to prove my point come here K-9 and tell this nigga how solid his homeboy is" "Alright boss lady He was howling in the joint so I punched on him. I go for a visit and come back he done transferred pods and told on. I got 2 weeks in the hole I caught him in the visiting hall and beat his head in 90 days solitary and a extra year in there for beating this pussy up." He started blowing down on old boy."You a hoe ass nigga now Jay dead because you a fuck nigga." "Don't worry you will be too in a minute." "Why I got a die?"First off you was quick to play captain save a hoe. Seocond because the 5 of you shot at us last night. But you ain't get hurt? see thats where you're wrong. Do you know who Chase is?" "Yea. He think he run the city he won't be for long though." "Keep talking." "Somebody just hit the city and they got pure unstepped on fishscale. His work ain't that good. They say it's a bitch like a modern Griselda Blanco." I hear Mo in the back start laughing. "Damn sis he called you Griselda!""Shut up Mo you know I hate that name" "You know why Chase ain't gotta worry about that? Because instead of trying to win a war he won my heart." I walked up and executed all but the one in the middle. "Are you going to kill me?" "You tried to take K-9 out and you failed because you ain't thoroughbred. K-9 on the other hand would never lie to us about something like this. Your beef began with him and its going to end with him. Bruh kill him so we can go see if Chase ready to go home." He cocked back the hammer, threw the safety off, pointed his piece and blew dudes face out the back of his head.