16: The Non-Frightening Kiss

🎃 Fate Perkins - Nov. 1, 2015

When his lips meet mine, my mind just stops. All of my worries and cares erasing completely as I relax into his kiss, eagerly kissing him back. He smiles when I do so, having that push of courage to lower his body further onto mine making an array goosebumps rise on my skin. My hand then goes up to play with his hair, loving how soft it felt against my fingers.

This was nothing like any kiss I've had before.

It wasn't heated, but it was passionate as if he had been wanting to kiss me for some time now. It was obvious in the way he carried himself, making sure to pull away so we could regain our breath and continue on; the way his body moved with the motions of his lips and how he just knew when to deepen the kiss with open mouthed kisses. No doubt, I was going to be a mess once he completely pulled away.

My heartbeat had calmed - only slightly, though, loving the adrenaline he gave me. He tasted like mint, and not just generic mint it was the mint that came from Blake's breath mints. (She always left a pack in her drawer in the bathroom because after brushing her teeth she'd pop one in her mouth, claiming that her toothpaste could not compete with the mint of her breath mints. I thought it was weird she kept food in our bathroom but not going to lie, I tended to steal some for myself.)

When he bit down on my bottom lip gently, I was shaken out of my thoughts. Consumed once more by the kiss Harry Styles was bestowing upon me.

Of course, all good things come to an end. When pulling away, we were both breathless, despite Harry's attempt to keep us with constant breath to continue, but despite that, we both held smiles. His hands taking a break from holding his weight to lower himself onto my body, and surprisingly, he wasn't hurting me. (I had to assure him of this four times.)

"I've been waiting to do that for so long," he admits, green eyes piercing through me. One of his fingers reach up to push a few strands of hair away from my face.

"So I sensed," I tease with a smile. He rolls his eyes at me before pushing himself off of me, pulling me up once he stood by the sofa. We then sat beside each other as a comfortable silence settled, only the light and murmuring coming from the television slicing through the dark and silence.

I yawned.

"You're tired," he tells me as if it weren't obvious. But not wanting this day to end, I shake my head stubbornly. He gives me a deadpanned look. "I'm not stupid, babe. Go to sleep, I'll be fine here on the sofa."

I pout. "No."

"Fate, you're ti -"

I roll my eyes and stand up, taking grasp of his hand while doing so."I didn't say no to sleeping. I'm saying no to you staying here on the sofa."

He got the hint then, standing up himself and sending me a flirtatious smile. "Well if you wanted me that bad you could've just said so."

"Let's not even get into who wants the other more." He blushes at my comment. I laugh before tugging him down the hall toward my bedroom. Just as my hand grazes the knob, I turn around and meet his eyes. "By the way, I like the sound of that: babe."

🌙 🌙 🌙

(A/N): Okay, so that took waaaaaaaaaay too long to update and I'm really sorry about that. I've just been really busy with school and stuff and it's been quite hectic. Anyways, I have break next week and I hope that I can finish this story during that. (Same goes for The Parent Plan, hopefully.) Anyways, I hope you enjoyed their make-out sesh and everything following.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

p.s. pic of our lovely fate perkins x