Chapter 13- One and Only

(Charlie's pov) 

I turned around, only to see Joel with a box in his hand. It was a little bracelet, covered with cute music notes. 

"Bubs, you went through all of this just to give me a bracelet? Little much?" He put his head down.

"Oh, I thought you would like it." I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love it, almost as much as I love you. Now shut up and kiss me." He did. The kiss started to become a little heated. Things lead to others. Next thing I knew, I was laying in Joel's arms.

"I love you so so much, sweetie." He said, nuzzling down and kissing my forehead.

"Bubby, I wuv you so much." For some reason, Joel always loved my baby voice. I know, it's weird. 

Just as we started to drift off to sleep, the phone rang. 

"Jesus, I wonder what will happen this time. I swear we need to turn off our phones before sex." I rolled my eyes and went to answer it.

"Hello?" 

"Char, it's Andy. Guess what?"

"Hm...I don't know what?"

"Well, you just got a record deal. The label wants to see you on Monday. Congrats, little girly." He always called me that because I'm so little, height-wise, compared to him.

"Ands, are you kidding me? Oh my god, thank you so much. I have to tell Joel. Love ya, bye." I smiled and turned to Joel.

"Why are you so happy. It was just Andy."

"I GOT A RECORD DEAL!!!!" He jumped up.

"Are you serious?!"  I nodded. "I am so proud. Come here babe." He picked me up and spun me around.

"Joel, just promise me one thing, you won't leave, even if the distance becomes too much. I love you more than my dreams." I bowed my head down. He came beside me on the bed. 

"I will never leave. You're stuck with me, whether you like it or not." I looked up and shyly smiled. He looked straight into my eyes, pushing the extra hair behind my ears.

"I love you, Joel. Jharlie forever and always." He chuckled.

"Now come here. I want to cuddle my little superstar." I smiled and fell into his arms.