Chapter 5- One of Those Nights

(Charlie's pov) 

 Lauren asked Andy and I to go out for a night on the town with her and Adam. It's going to be our first date since last Friday, when we kinda...kissed. We really haven't talked since then. I really liked Andy. He is super sweet, adorable, and really sociable, unlike me. He makes me happy and you need to surround yourself with people like that. 

Andy knocked on the door around 5. We all decided to do a bunch of random things, not in particular. 

"Hey, sweetie. Ready?" He hugged me.

"Ready when you are. Oh hold on, let me tell Avs I'm leaving." I ran into her room.

"Avery, I'm leaving. See ya babe." She waved goodbye to me. She was on the computer, but exited out of whatever before I could see.

"Okay, let's go." Andy took my hand and we walked down towards the little fair on the corner of the road. We waited by the ferris wheel for Adam and Lauren.  I excited to see Lauren with someone worth her time, finally. Her ex-boyfriend was abusive, verbally. She is strong and has never been effected by things, but that sent her over the edge. 

I saw her holding Adam's hand. She saw us and ran over. She was always hyper and peppy. 

"Hey guys. What ride do you want to go on first. I say the spinney thing. Come on." I laughed, remembering when we were kids and she did the same thing. 

Andy smiled at me. "What's so funny?" He just smiled even more and shook his head. We got in line for the ride. I was never good with things that spun or went up high. 

We stepped on the ride and got buckled in. I shook at the fact that I may or may not throw up on Andy Brown from Lawson. 

"Babe, are you okay?" Andy looked worried.

"I'm fine. I'm just not good on rides." He laughed.

"Neither am I. Let's do something we can't do though. We can be daredevils tonight.

The ride actually wasn't bad. We rode a few more rides.

"Lauren, do you wanna go on the Ferris wheel?" Adam 'whispered' in Lauren's ear. 

"That sounds perfect, Adam. Charlie, Andy, why don't you go on, too. Oh but, Andy, Char here is scared of heights. Hold her close." I blushed.

We stood in the line. I actually didn't mind Ferris wheels, well if I was close to Andy, at least. It was our turn to board the little cart.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Andy whispered. 

"Yeah, I just won't look down." He smirked. 

We got on and Andy pulled me close. I heard a person come on over the speakers spread out in the park. He said Hunter Hayes was going to be performing. 'Wanted' came on. I couldn't help but to look up at Andy, who noticed it too. 

"I wanna call you mine, wanna hold your hand forever. Charlie, will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Yes, Andy, I would love to." As if on Que, we arrived at the top of the Ferris wheel. Andy caressed my face and stared straight into my eyes. He kissed me. It wasn't just a normal 'kiss' kiss, it was a 'heated kiss' kiss. 

We made it to the bottom of the wheel and got off. 

"Char, do you wanna come back to my house? I mean nothing on the lines of....umm...ya know."

"I know what you mean. I'd love too. Let me tell Lauren. Is it okay if I run home and get clothes?"

"I have clothes you can borrow. I think you'll look adorable in on of my tees."

I went to find Lauren. She was making out with Adam against the fence. 

"Excuse me?" I tapped on Lauren's shoulder. She turned around. 

"Can we talk for a minute? It's important." She walked with me towards the games.

"What's up, doll face? I hope it's important, because Adam and I were making out." I rolled my eyes.

"Andy asked me to go back to his place." 

"WHOA YOU ARE GOING BACK TO ANDY'S HOUSE TO FUCK?!?!" She yelled.

"No no no. Could you have said that any louder?! I'm sure they heard it in America. No, we were going to go back and watch some movies and stuff. We already agreed to just that." She giggled.

"Well, have fun." I smiled and walked back towards Andy.

"Hey, babe. I already texted Joel and told him our plans. Let's go." He took my hand and we started to walk back to his house.