Chapter 7- Just Give Me A Reason

(Charlie's pov) 

"Jesus, Andy, what do we do? What about Joel and Lauren?" He was as shocked as I was.

"I-I don't know.  Let's go back to the house. You leave nonchalantly than I will follow."

We left the shop and went back to Andy's. We sat down and talked everything over.

"Andy, what about Lauren and Joel? They will be heartbroken."

"I mean love involves heartbreak. I wish no one had to go through it, but that's how everything works. Do you want me to tell Joel and you can tell Lauren?" I am stuck on the telling part.

"I don't want to...."

"But don't you think they derserve to know? They need to figure out from us and not on their own."

"Yeah, but...I have something to tell you."

"You know you can tell me whatever, Charlie." He enveloped me in a hug. 

"You know how I told you that Lauren's ex got her pregnant and she gave the baby to her mom?" He nodded. "Lauren was considering taking the baby back and raising it with Adam. He already agreed and everything. I just don't know what to do. Last time I told her someone was cheating on her, she ignored me for five months."

"Are you serious? Listen, babe, please tell her. She needs to know before she makes a mistake." I sighed.

"I know. Okay, I'm going to tell her. Bye, babe." I got up from the couch, grabbed my bag, and kiss Andy's head. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry it was sorta short. I am out of ideas. :/)