Chapter 8- Heartbreak Warfare

(Lauren's pov) 

I was on the couch reading, when I heard a knock on the door. It's probably Adam. I got up and opened it. Charlie was standing there. 

"What's up, Char?" She looked worried and nervous. 

"Lauren, we need to talk. It's important." I plopped down on the couch, while she sat down slowly. Oh wait! What if she's pregnant? She looks sick, she's acting different, and she seems like she's moody.

"Wait, Charlie. Are you pregnant? Is it Andy's?" She was taken aback.

"No, Lauren. I'm not pregnant, and Andy and I haven't ya know." Oh, I was wrong.

"Okay, so what's up?" Wait, what if she's here to tell me to not take my baby, Liam, back so Andy and I can raise him. 

"Why are you here if you were coming to tell me not take raise Liam. I don't want to see the critcal and invasive Charlie back." She stood up.

"When the hell was that Charlie ever here? You know what? I'm done. I don't even know why I come to talk to you. All you do is assume. I'm leaving." I tugged on her shorts.

"No you aren't. I'm sorry. Please talk to me."  Moody much? How isn't she pregnant? She sat back down.

"I don't ever want to hurt you, but Andy and I went to get coffee and we saw Avery...with Adam. They were kissing. I'm so sorry, Lauren." 

"Wh-what? Adam didn't cheat. No, he can't. Why me?" I fell into her arms.

"I don't know why he would do that to you. I am here for you though, sweetie. I know you were supposed to raise Liam together, but I also think you were rushing it. There are other sexy band members." Charlie always knew how to make me laugh. 

 "Thank you, Char. I just wish I had a relationship like you and Andy."

"That's sweet, but we haven't been together anymore than two weeks."

"I know, I know, but there is something that clicks between you two. It's like true love." I saw her face lit up. 

"Alright, sweetie, I have to go. I love you." 

"Love you, too, baby cakes." Her smile was contagious.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Andy's pov) 

God, know how do I break this to Joel. He won't believe me. I wish Charlie was here to help me. I knocked on Joel's door.

"Hey, Andy. What's up, man?" 

"Nothing much. Um, Joel, we need to talk." He nodded and took a seat on the couch.

"Joel, I don't know how to put this, but Charlie and I went to get coffee and we saw Avery with Adam. They were kissing. I'm so sorry, man." He surprisingly started to cry. Joel was always the rock of the band. 

"Joel, listen, so what if Avery wasn't the one? They are so many girls, especially ones willing to date you." He half smiled.

"I-I guess." He said quietly, wiping away his tears.

"I just loved Avery, Andy. She was everything I wanted and needed. I don't know how to move on from someone so amazing." Just as he got done saying that, Avery walked in, as if on que.

"Hey, Joely, why are you crying, babe?" He snapped.

"No, you know exactly why, you lying, dirty whore. Pack your shit and leave. I can't be around someone who cheated on me, and with one of my bandmates!  No more 'future', no more wedding, no more us, Avery." She looked shocked. Joel had never ever ever been that loud and demanding. 

"O-okay." She didn't even try to explain.

"Joel, I am here for you, ya know that, right?"

"Yeah, Andy, I know Charlie is, too. Thank you, by the way." He hugged me.