Chapter 3: Prisoner

Scourge's POV

"This couldn't get easier for me." I mewed delightedly. "A Thunder clan warrior comes pawing at my door step."

I circled Ashfur brushing his spine with my tail, "My, how you grown since the last time we met."

I unshelled my claws that were reinforced with one of a dog's. "So you go by warrior now Ashfur?"

My ears flattened, "Disgraceful clan trash."

The grey spotted warrior's body was still despite his shallow breathing.

"Tigerstar was awfully rough on you wasn't he?" I questioned the sleeping warrior like I was taking to a kit.

I was hesitant to look at the damage, but I leaned over the resting male to find large gashes lining his chest all the way across.

My icy eyes weakened at the sight, so I quickly turned way to try to push back at the memory.

A harsh growl grew in my throat, "I don't feel bad or guilty for this worthless clan cat." I felt the coldness heart in my expand.

I closed my eyes, "I'm not Tiny." I shook my head. "I'm Scourge." My ears perked up getting my confidence back I opened my eyes and padded back to Ashfur.

"Now Ashfur," I pressed with a hiss.
"I'm sure you're aware of what you and you're clan did to Bone."

I tucked my tail around me.

"It is such a shame that my deputy died at the paws of an apprentice." I put my one of my claws under the unconscious warrior's chin cradling it. "But it looks like now..." I smiled darkly and chuckled, "You're mine."

----------------------------------------------
Chapter End