Prologue

Dear Harry,

Where are you? Where have you been? Where did you go?

All I can ask is where. All of this drama came up and you left. And I haven't seen you in what feels like forever.

I don't know where you are and how you've been. I don't know what you're thinking of and I want to know these things.

You've been gone for months. You sure have missed out on a lot.

I miss you, Harry. So fucking much. I haven't been doing well at all. You just can't fucking leave without saying goodbye. You left me heartbroken and didn't even hear my explanation.

I hate how you did this to me. You heard rumors or the gossip, and then you just left. You never asked me my side of the story. Never. You just left.

I want you to come back. I need you to come back. You need to forget all the shit that was said or done and hear me out because I'm not doing it in a fucking letter.

You didn't say goodbye. You always did. Always. But, I long ago learnt not to be picky about farewells. When we aren't guaranteed her promise. You are lucky, more than blessed, if you got a goodbye at all.

Everything was going okay, until you left. I thought I would wait for you cool off and then tell you the truth because I know how angry you get, but now I figured something out. The future is unpredictable.

You told me that you loved me more than life itself that night. Then, you stepped through the door, and never came back. You left me heartbroken and confused.

Please Harry, come back. If you come back, I'll marry you. If you break your promise, you'll break my promise. You're my best friend as well as my lover, & I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together. And our time should go on and on.

You need to come back, Harry. I'm not being selfish. You are. I just need you.

I've had so many times when I ask myself, am I doing this right? Or am I okay? The truth is, I'm not. Mom tried to help, but she just doesn't understand. The only person that does understand me, is you, and you're not here.

I love you, Harry. I love you. Just come back.

Yours,
Ellie Rose.