THE ENDING

hii guys, its been a while since i have looked at this story and i am sooo embarrassed honestly. i wanted to continue and finish this story fully, but its been like frickin years. i have not wrote in a while but yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet im back bitchezzzz

so, with all that said, i dont have any inspiration to continue this story, so here is how i planned the ending. my mind is completely foggy on the characters and how they were created, but i had intended for harry to go back to war. ellie was heartbroken blah blah blah but her connection had grown stronger in the time they spent together before he left. while harry's away fighting, drama erupts between ellie and liam. remember him? the one who had hit on ellie.. i think.. well, he had something for ellie, NOT WITH. ellie does not like him, and she's only down for her boo-thang harold. liam tries to make a big move on ellie while she is drunk. thankfully, niall is there and stops it all before he progresses. ellie is completely off it and doesnt know what da hell is goin on and yeah everybody saw liam and ellie together, so they think that either harry and her broke up or that bih is cheating on her boo-thang, which is not the case.

time progresses and it is a year later. BOO-THANG IS BACK BITCHES and yeah ellie and him are back at it. harry soon moves in with ellie, telling her that he's only down for her and no one else. they go to niall's birthday party one night, and liam is there. all of ellie's so called friends are there, and so is virginia. well, at least i think that's what her name is. she's the thot that was with harry before ellie and him were ever together, or so she thought. and she also caused some drama until harry dissed that bitch, but yeah she's at the birthday party. this party takes place at niall's lakehouse, which really doesn't matter, but they all go for a swim and it's like mid spring so its kinda lit. while all of the homies are swimming, virginia tries to mess with harry and he completely throws her off of him and tells her that he would never want her. ellie sees all this and mistakes it for harry wanting virginia, so she gets out of the lake angrily and runs into niall's lil lakehouse. AND OF COURSE LIAM'S LIL HINEY IS THERE.

liam forces ellie up against a wall after trying to converse with her about how harry doesn't love her and that ellie truly wants liam (lies bitch lies). ellie tries to resist him but he's stronger than her and hurts her blah blah blah. well of course harold walks in and sees this and yeah hes a goner. just walks out on the two and doesn't even say anything or try to understand that liam is like...holding his woman down forcefully. my homie niall comes in and pulls liam from ellie, them two fighting each other. ellie says fuck them to go to her mans, leaving the party and hopefully figuring out that he would be at their apartment.

she arrives with harry packing his bags. he angrily tells her he loves her more than life itself, and then walks out the door before ellie could tell him the truth. he left her in the dust while ellie managed to keep up with the car before yeah she couldn't keep up cuz that bih didn't exercise that much to keep up with a mf car.

she's sad and everything blah blah blah. ellie calls everyone she knows to find out where harry is, and nobody knows. not a single mf soul, except himself. at the end of the story, it turns out that harry left new york and drove to get away from all of his friends, especially ellie. the anger took its toll so he hotel hopped for a couple of months until it was time to go back to the military. and yeah, i'm sorry for this but he goes into the military and dies from jumping onto a bomb and saving his entire crew from death itself. selfish yet selflesness u know.

ellie found out from a letter that was sent to her house. no one knows who sent it but it was explaining his death. another part of the letter was a few words from harry, him telling her that he was sorry but he couldn't be with her after all that happened at the party. he ends it with telling her that he loves her, and ellie couldn't explain the truth to him bc he was dead:(

so yeah sorry ladies n gents this was a shitty story with a shitty ending, but i love sad endings sometimessss. ok but still yeah i've got another story called Paris and it's gonna b a better bitch n it's gonna have happiness so check it out bc like i wont have any inspiration if u hunnies dont check it out n give me feedback.

so yeah goodbye to spaces and hello to paris.

thanks for all the support!!

-mal