Chapter 9

June 25th, 2018- 3 years ago

Dear El Parker,

It has been exactly one weeks since I left, and fuck, I miss you so much. That was a bit straight forward, but that's the truth.

Right now, I'm currently writing this letter on my bunk while taking a break. It's been hard at times while not so hard, my jobs and all. It's not classified anymore, so I'm going to tell you. We went, well we were dropped off at the northwestern part of Asia, and I'm going to be completely honest, I have absolutely no idea where we are now.

It's been hard, you know? My family is countries, and even continents away. Then I realized, I have fourteen more months to deal with this. This is just the beginning.

Enough about me, how have you been? I'm going to guess that you're going to say, 'I'm alright, I guess,' of something like that. You never fail to disappoint me, El. How are those wonderful stories and poems of yours going?

I absolutely hate how you won't let me read them, but I know you hate people reading your works. One day though, Ellie Parker! One day! Perhaps I could show you mine when you show me yours. A trade, perhaps? I sure hope so because I love to hear your words, El.

I know this might be a touchy subject, but have you talked or seen Emma? Don't answer that or anything of you don't feel comfortable. I know how you are with this stuff. How are my mates, Louis and Niall? The Irish one still drinking? It would be a surprise if he was.

The head people of my whole...I don't know what to call it. Army I guess? The head people of the army, whom I sadly don't know their names and I should, said we could only send out letters every two weeks, but today was the only exception.

I was extremely and beyond pissed at that, but I understood they were busy doing their other duties and job. Plus, at least we get to talk to our family and it also takes so long to send and transport the letters. The good thing is there is not a limit on how many you can send because I sent one to Gemma and Eli too.

I met somebody too, who I think you would really like. I've told him all about you. His name is Owen and he is so fucking hilarious. Yesterday, Owen was eating his breakfast, making fun of it and inappropriate things, using very many curses. It probably doesn't sound funny to you but if you were there, you would have laughed your ass off. I sure did.

Owen reminds me of Niall except the facts that Owen is not a drinker and is more black-haired. Plus, he is not an Irish lad, he is American. I really wish I could tell you more about him in this letter, but my time is running out. Next time though, that's a promise.

I am going to end this letter by being really sappy, but I want you to know how I'm feeling and all of that weird shit. I miss you El, that's it. Wow, that sounded really irrelevant, but what I meant was that's the thing I wanted to tell you. I hope that makes sense.

You know I am not good with words. I miss you like crazy, and this is just the beginning. I am expecting a letter back from you because I really had to think on this weird shit of a letter, and you're the only one that really makes me think.

I miss you. Sending everybody all the love.

Harry Styles xx

Hiii! Sorry for the short chapter. Let me know if you liked it. I hope you guys did. What about the history video? I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET, AND I'M MAD. Thank you as always for everything. (:

Votes: 10
COMMENTS: 15

All the love. Soon...
-M