Chapter 6: The New Love Rival?

That's morning the talks are decreased. The looks also decreased. L.Joe walked to school in a little sleepy and his hair a little in mess. But he is still handsome. Some of the girls are snapping his picture as he looked just like a lost puppy.

"L.Joe, when did you sleep that you have this sleepy looks?" Changjo asked.

"I sleep at 11" answer L.Joe with a yawn.

"That early and you still sleepy?" asked C.A.P that walk just next to L.Joe.

"Yes. I'm not usual at sleeping on 11. That's why"

Changjo sighs before he say "At least comb your hair. It's messy"

"Messy? I already comb it this morning" L.Joe cares his hair a little. "I think my hair color is faded already. I should dye it back" say L.Joe out of nothing.

"Dye? What color you want to do?" ask C.A.P that's actually shocked.

"Hmm... I want to do red" say L.Joe sleepy as he walked first leaving both Changjo and C.A.P in owe.

"Red? That really brave of you" praise Changjo.

At class 3, Chunji is already at his seat. Then Niel and Ricky coming in and walk straight toward Chunji.

"Ya! You really logged out last night" say Ricky as he coming toward Chunji.

"Because you two talked something that makes me logged out" Chunji annoyed.

"That's kind of thing?" Niel smirked.

"Yup! That kind of disgusting things" Chunji nodded, still in his annoyed face

"I don't care. By the way, for school performance did you want to get a new hair color?" Niel wonder in his high toned voice.

"New hair color? I don't know. My hair color quite decent" say Chunji as he touches his hair.

"Just get a new color. I heard that L.Joe is getting one too" Ricky said in his cute voice.

"He is getting one? Didn't his hair already colored?" Chunji blinks his eyes, shocked and not believe it.

"Yes. C.A.P said that L.Joe will color his hair into red" announce Niel.

"Red? How many times he want to change his hair color? I heard that teacher is fed up about this" comment Chunji.

They both laugh. "That's why top ranked student have special privilege. You should be grateful" say Ricky. "Hmm... Should I color my hair too?"

"I want to color my hair too" Niel said as he touches his hair.

"How many times did he color his hair? First blond, then purple, there pink too and now he want to color it in red?" ask Chunji more like complaining.

"He using the special privilege well. Not like you. Only color your hair in brown" say Niel complaining back.

"Then why don't this time you color your hair into blonde or maybe into purple" suggest Ricky.

"Should we go for hair salon?" ask Niel.

"I have a practice" decline Chunji.

"We know. Not now. Maybe a few days before school performance" Ricky set the date.

"That's right" Niel agree.

"If I have time I will come" say Chunji that still unsure.

"Why don't you go with L.Joe to hair salon? He is getting one too, right" suggest Ricky with his usual unbelievable idea.