Chapter 11 : That night

The car entered the house and parked on it usual place. L.Joe and Jonghwan walked out of the car and head to the house. He opens the door and both of them walked in. "What do you want to eat?" ask L.Joe as he locks the door.

"Anything would do. Are you cooking?"

"I don't have mood to cook. I will order something"

"Then, pizza would do"

"Okay" say L.Joe before he takes his phone and call for a pizza delivery. Then he ends the call. He looked at Jonghwan that standing and looked at him and says "It will come in 20 minutes. We can have a shower first"

Jonghwan nodded and he walked up to his room. He put his stuff down and head to have a cold and fresh shower. He opens the shower and let the cold water covered him as he just standing under the running water. He then cares his hair back and sit on the floor as the water keep running on him.

He closes his eyes as he remembering the old memory in his head.

"Yes! I think I'm crazy over you"

"Ah. It's too bad for you. I have a boyfriend" say Jonghwan before he walked away leaving Changbum shocked because he knows the fact.

The day pass like it used to be and it already two weeks since that day. It was after the school ended and Jonghwan is back to his apartment. He opens the door as he wants to come in and have a rest. He walked in. But, before he has a time to close the door, Changbum hold it and comes into Jonghwan apartment. He then closes the door.

"What did?" ask Jonghwan in shock as he see Changbum is there.

"Hmm... You say you have a boyfriend. But for this whole two weeks, I never see him. Did you just bluffing because you want me to go away?"

"I'm not bluffing. Right now he is not here. He in Korea"

"Did he leave you and you just can't accept the fact?"

"Don't get the wrong idea. He not leaves me. Did you know about long distance relationship?" ask Jonghwan back after him answering the question.

"It won't last long. The long distance relationship more or less will bring the third person in"

"It looks like you want to be the third person thought" say Jonghwan hitting back the reality on Changbum thinking.

"Yes. Rather than leaving you like this. I would glad to be the third person" say Changbum after he thinking for a moment. He actually hesitates as it might hurt what we call self pride of Jonghwan.

"That definitely not a good idea" say Jonghwan before his hand moved to open the door so Changbum can go out of his sight.

However before Jonghwan hand can even close by, it was catch by Changbum as he push Jonghwan back to the wall. Each of his hand is holding Jonghwan hand so he won't make a move. He began to lean closer to kiss when the right time comes as Jonghwan phone rings.

Changbum looked toward the living room where the phone sound coming from and so do Jonghwan. He then gets him out of Changbum hold and walked toward living room. Changbum not actually stopped him and just looked.

"Hello, Jo Jonghwan here" say Jonghwan as soon as he takes the call.

"Jonghwan, it's your father. I heard that Byunghun is back to Korea already and why do you still at States?" ask Jonghwan's father right after he heard his son sound. He is a busy man and because of that he never drags things and always straight forward.