Chapter 2 : The things between them

Chunji walked toward the front gate where Niel and Ricky are waiting for him. They waved at Chunji and that's makes Chunji running toward them. "Sorry, I'm late" say Chunji as he pants because of running.

"It's okay.  I know where you are heading to" say Niel with a smile.

"Meeting with L.Joe, right?" ask Ricky with a smirk.

"Yes. You know it. From today I need to meet him every single day" say Chunji with a big sighs.

"Don't you at least think that it is a fortune? Every single girls and even guys are looking for a way to be close with him but they always can't be too close. It makes me wonder where he get the 'playboy' name from when he not usually in relationship" say Niel that more like a question.

"This is not fortunate at all. Didn't you know that he hates me in the first place?" ask Chunji with extra dramatic voice.

"Because of that incident? Don't you think that everyone jealous of that incident" say Ricky as he smile.

"Yes. Even I feel jealous about that incident" say Niel with a little low voice but can be heard by the two of them.

"Does that mean you like him? I don't really mind if you want to take my place" ask Chunji with a beaming smile.

"No! And I don't want at all" say Niel denying as in heart he already have someone else.

Flashback

L.Joe is lying on the grass at the side of school building. There are many fan girls and fan boys that looked at him having an afternoon nap. The girls are squealing like crazy and looking at him. The guys pretend like they don't see but keep looking. At that time Chunji, Niel and Ricky are walking near that place as they heading to the gate.

"Hey, this day let's makes a bet. Who arrived on the gate last need to treat all of us" say Ricky makes a bet.

"I agree" say Niel before him start running first. Then Ricky is also running to follow Niel.

"I never agreed to it. Wait for me!" shout Chunji before him also start to run. Niel and Ricky are already far from him and just laughing while looking back at Chunji. "Ya! Don't laugh" say Chunji running. Then he suddenly fell because he tripped by L.Joe that sleeping.

He fell right on L.Joe body. "Ouch" say Chunji as he tries to get up. Then he heard someone growl just under him. Chunji then notice that he is on the top of a guy.

L.Joe sighs and says "Can you gets up from me?"

"Sorry" say Chunji as he gets up from L.Joe.

Niel and Ricky then are running toward them. "Are you okay?" ask Niel. Ricky then offers Chunji a hand to help him properly get up.

"You really have a courage to fall on me" say L.Joe as he smiled and smirk a little. "He looks cute" say L.Joe inside when he have closer look at Chunji.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to" say Chunji as he clean his pants. "Why this time? I ruin my new pants" say Chunji inside.

"Hmm... You're interesting. I will make your days in hurricane" say L.Joe as he smiled. "Found an interesting toy to play with" say L.Joe inside.

Chunji feel weird hearing that and ask "What did you say?" while inside he say "Is he insane? But what this weird vibe I felt from him" and Chunji shiver a little just like he sensed what L.Joe think.

"What is your name?" ask L.Joe as he gets up and standing in front of Chunji. "Damn. He is taller than me. But whose care" say L.Joe inside when he realize the different in height between them.