Chapter 16 : Purple Fairy

We go back to when Minwoo left the music room leaving both L.Joe and Chunji alone in silence. That silence continue for a few minutes before L.Joe say "So, shall we continue or no? Because I think your voice need a rest"

"I don't think it cracked that much till I need to rest. It will be okay after a few songs" say Chunji that trying to be there as long as possible.

"Then should we play another different song? I get bored playing this one only" say L.Joe. Chunji nodded and smiled.

L.Joe then plays Teen Top's To You using piano and then Chunji followed by singing it. Suddenly the feel of harmony comes toward them. And when the song ended both of them smiled. "You know this song?"

"Yes. It's one of my favorite songs"

"Want another round? You can choose a song"

"Teen Top's Angel"

"That's song? Okay" says L.Joe before he start playing piano and when the time come Chunji sings. Another round of harmony comes in and makes the songs perfect. And once again both of them smiled.

"Looks like we compatible. I think our school performance will be smooth"

"Yes. Looks like that will happen" say L.Joe smiled. "Now, shall we start with practice?"

"Yes. I think my throat is okay now"

"Okay. I'm starting" say L.Joe before he start to play. This time the songs come out beautiful like they already practiced and synchronized for a long time already.

They sing for almost a few times. L.Joe looked at his watch and see the time is already 6.30 PM. "We should stop now"

"Hmm... Now?" ask Chunji before he looked at his watch. "Time passed too fast today. I want to spend more time with him" say Chunji inside.

L.Joe packs his stuff and shoves it into his bag before he gets up and closes the curtain. Chunji also do the same and helped L.Joe. "Another not to many talk we have" say Chunji inside as he close the curtain but at that time he suddenly shocked when he notice L.Joe is just next to him.

"Chunji, are you going to help me close the curtain or daydreaming?" ask L.Joe as he takes the curtain in Chunji hand and close it.

"Sorry, I just getting caught by the faraway land" say Chunji smiled but this time is a sad one.

"How far is faraway land?" ask L.Joe smiled at Chunji childishness.

"Too far from my reach"

"But how come you being caught when it too far?"

"I don't know" say Chunji as he takes his bag. "I will go first" say Chunji before he walk away leaving L.Joe that taking his bag.

L.Joe then takes his bag and walked out. He close and lock the door before walked out from the building. When he walked he see Chunji is still walking in slow motion. "Does he go to faraway land again?" ask L.Joe before he laugh a little.

L.Joe walked a little slow as he follows Chunji. Chunji walked to bus stop and so does L.Joe. At that time L.Joe see the bus is already coming and he looked at Chunji that still walked in his pace. If they miss this bus they need to wait for almost 30 minutes more.

L.Joe then walked fast and takes Chunji hand. Chunji shocked as he had been dragged by L.Joe toward the buy. "Faster or we will miss the bus" say L.Joe as he pull Chunji. Chunji then fasten his walk and both of them catch the bus.

L.Joe takes a seat on the back and because his hand still holding Chunji hand, Chunji got nothing to do except sit next to L.Joe.

"L.Joe, where your car?"