Chapter 13 : Teaching Time

L.Joe walked toward Chunji class and he see Chunji is waiting for him outside his classroom. L.Joe head that already full of worried thought become more worried. "Sorry, I kind of held back a little" say L.Joe when he standing just next to Chunji.

"It's okay. I'm also being held back a little" say Chunji when he point toward Niel and Ricky that still in class talked.

"Shall we go?" ask L.Joe before both of them walked toward home economic room.

When they arrives L.Joe knock the door first before opens it. Inside they see the 2nd year student is doing their best to do costume for theater performance. They looked and smiled toward both L.Joe and Chunji.

"Senior comes right on times. We need the measurement of the two of you" say Naeun with a smile.

"Yes. We know" say L.Joe with a smile. Both of them then get their measurement taken and finished after a few minutes.

"What kind of costume are you guys planning to make for us?" ask Chunji after he finished.

"We plan to make a tux for you two" say Chorong.

"Ah! We need to know if you two plan to change your hair color" say Eunji.

"I might change it. I have been thinking for a while to color it around blond and orange" say L.Joe as he touches his hair.

"I too might color it a little bright" say Chunji.

"Into what?" ask L.Joe.

"Maybe white or more to grey" say Chunji.

"Okay. Thanks for the measurement and your hair color information. We will make the tux perfect" say Eunji.

"Yes. Please do" say L.Joe as he smiled. Both of them then walked out of the home economic room and head to music room for practice.

At that time inside the home economics the girls are squeal happy. "Ah! L.Joe oppa is too handsome" say Chorong.

"I like Chunji oppa more" say Bomi.

"L.Joe oppa have smooth skin" say Chorong.

"Chunji oppa head is small" say Bomi.

"You two should stop it. We have many costume to make" say Eunji stopped them.

Meanwhile at the other place where it is was a hall where the school performance will be held, there a few students practicing their acting. They will be performing their own drama in the title 'In your eyes' that being written by one of them.

"Chanyong I think you need more feeling when you say the line" say Krystal.

"I have put more feeling in this line. But I can't say it" say Chanyong.

"Krystal, you demand too much. I think it already okay" say Kevin.

"It's not. The line needs more feeling" say Krystal.

"I can't speak this cheesy line. Did you to expect me to say 'Jiah, your eyes look like the deep see yet look like the clear sky'? It's too cheesy" say Chanyong.

"This is love story. Of course it needs cheesy line" say Krystal.

"It just too damn cheesy for me" say Chanyong.

"You guys stop the fight. We need to continue our rehearsal" say Suho.

Then the rehearsal started again. This time it's kind of smooth. But when it is the time for the line, Chanyong once again saying it's in not too much emotion. But they continue it all the way till the end.