Chapter 23 : Choice

"Father, what is this all about? Engagement? Me and L.Joe?" asked Jonghwan all around as he didn't understand it.

"Yes. Both of the family is already agreeing with this" said him cold like always.

"But me..." said Jonghwan quite soft before him being shot by killer eyes.

"You want me to spur everything out? The pictures and that's guy? What if L.Joe know about it?" asked his father in kind of whisper.

"He already knows. So it doesn't matter" answer Jonghwan and it gave his father a shock along with another round of eyes that would make a hole on Jonghwan.

Before Jonghwan's father want to say something, his attention is being shifted to shouting L.Joe that shout "This is nonsense!"

"Nonsense? This is for your own good!"

"Since when is my own good is your wellbeing?!"

"You're my son!"

"Yeah. Right. If I'm really is your son why did you force me into this engagement?!"

"You said the wrong thing. Because you're my son that's I can force you into this engagement!"

~~~~

"Niel! Ricky! L.Joe, he being kidnapped!" shouts Chunji over the phone in shock.

"What? Really? Where are you? We will come there in a minute?" asked Niel shocked too.

"At the entrance"

"Okay. Don't move around" said Niel and he ended the calls. He looked at his boyfriend, C.A.P and also Changjo and Ricky who is there. "Bad news, L.Joe being kidnapped"

"We heard it" say Changjo in quite relax as he know what exactly happened. That's all in the plan and the expected that L.Joe tell them.

"Where is he? Let's meet him"

"Okay"

At that time as they want to walk away, Changbum comes into them. C.A.P and Changjo stopped while Niel and Ricky continue to walk. When they notice both of them didn't walked along, both of them stopped and looked back.

"What are you two doing?" asked Niel.

"Both of you go first. We will follow in a second" answered C.A.P as his eyes are still on Changbum. Both of them just shrug it off and walked away to meet Chunji. At that time there is nothing important than to see Chunji first.

The silence arose between the three people there. And Changjo that seem can't bear it said "Just follow us. We know what you want"

Changbum nodded and follow both C.A.P and Changjo to where Chunji are. And when they are there in a group, Niel and Ricky began to ask about Changbum. However they been ignored or we can say get a simple answer and right at that time they headed to C.A.P and Changjo car.

Chunji boarded with C.A.P while Changbum headed onto Changjo car. The other two always and automatically headed to their lover car. It's when Changjo car stated and leaving that C.A.P follow him after handed Chunji a letter.

"What is this?" asked Chunji as he takes the letter from C.A.P hand. Niel at that time is also in question.

"L.Joe told me to give you this"

"L.Joe?" asked Chunji before he opens the letter.

Lee Chan Hee

Hey, I bet you're quite oblivious and in shock right now. I know this going to happen sooner or later. So, keep calm. Everything will be alright. I promise. But, even thought I can promise that everything will go alright, it also depends on you. Remember our talk before? About trust? About are you willing to fight for me? About are you going to steal me from Jonghwan? And about your countermeasure? You give me a shadowy answer. But now I want the right answer where you can't take it back. The time where you enter the place where C.A.P and Changjo will bring you, you can't go back. Think hard. Weather to come with them or stays inside the car. There only two outcomes with two way.

First you stay inside the car and forget me forever. Act like you never meet me. We never happen and you never have a feeling for me. Second, come inside this place and try to take me as your own possession. But it has two outcomes. Weather you get me or you lose me. It's 50-50 chance.

There nothing I can do and starting here, it your choice and Changbum choice. This is the last thing I can do. But I want to make sure you know that I love you.

Lee Byung Hun

Chunji smirked and then lost in thought. The time when he realizes about the whole world is still flowing is when C.A.P said "We're here" Chunji looks outside and notices they are at hotel.

Niel is on his way to open the door when he heard C.A.P asking "What you want to do now? Follow me inside or stay here"

"Does there need to be asked? Of course Chunji will follow us" said Niel as he open the door.

"It is not your choice to make Niel. Even though you're my boyfriend, I can't listen to you this time. This thing is what Chunji need to think by him" listen to what C.A.P said make Niel silence. He never saw this side of C.A.P before. But he can admit it quite attractive.

At that time in front of C.A.P car which is Changjo car, Changjo is explain everything to Changbum. "Did you get it?" ask Changjo.

Changbum nodded. "Then inside here, L.Joe and Jonghwan engagement is on the run. And if I want Jonghwan back, I need to walk in and fight for it"

"Yes. You understand it right"

"But why L.Joe tell you to tell me all this? What will he get?"

Changjo smiled. "He wants everyone to be happy. So, what will you do?"

"Now, what you will choose?" asked both C.A.P and Changjo.

~~~~

Chunji is sitting in the car alone. C.A.P and Niel already left a few second ago. He remembers what happen a few second ago.

"We will go in first and wait outside the hall, come in five minutes. If not, we're getting in without you and then you know what will happen" said C.A.P

And inside Changjo car, Changbum also sitting alone thinking and remembering the same thing that Changjo said.

"In five minutes we will enter the hall. Come in that time or the outcome is... You know" said Changjo.

~~~~

Five minutes passes and inside hall the fight have gone a little overboard and heated. And suddenly silence come when the door being opens as all eyes eyed on it. They can see a few people walked in.