Chapter 7: Night Date

"So, this is your usual café? Not bad. It's looks nice" say Jonghwan as he looked up toward the café.

"Inside is more cozy and nice. Let's go" say L.Joe as he walked first and enter the café followed by Jonghwan. L.Joe opens the door and get in before he hold the door for Jonghwan to get in.

"Let's go to counter" say L.Joe before both of them head to counter to looks for some cakes.

Meanwhile, at that café the others are having a happy chat when they notice L.Joe is entering. "Hey, that L.Joe, right?" ask Niel as he pointed to the entrance door.

They all looked at the entrance door and see L.Joe is holding the door. "Call him over" say Ricky so L.Joe will notice them. But, before neither C.A.P nor Changjo have a time to calls for L.Joe name, they see someone entering the café.

"Who is that guy? Is this why L.Joe cancel the practice?" ask Niel somehow annoyed.

"I don't know him. I never see him before" say C.A.P answering.

They eyes now are looked at Changjo. "Me too never seen him before" say Changjo as he know what their looks for.

Then all the eyes looked at Chunji. "What? I never see him too"

"We looked at you not because of that. Are you okay?" ask Ricky.

"Me? Always fine" say Chunji answering.

"You look bad. Let me calls L.Joe and ask him" say C.A.P as he takes out his phone.

"No. I'm really okay. We have no relationship for me to care about his privacy" say Chunji as he stop C.A.P hand.

C.A.P sighs and says "Don't regret later"

"I won't, so don't worry" say Chunji as he takes his drinks.

"Two fresh orange and one chocolate moist and one blueberry cheese cake" L.Joe ordering for both of them. "Do you want anything else?"

"No. I'm okay with it"

"How much?" ask L.Joe as he takes his money and pay for the food. L.Joe waits for the food while Jonghwan is going to seat at a table that quite private. After some times, L.Joe come with their food and put it on table before him getting seat in front of Jonghwan. Jonghwan then takes L.Joe food and put it in front of L.Joe before he takes his own food.

Jonghwan takes a sip of his fresh orange before he smiled. "What should we do after this?"

"I don't know. You decide" say L.Joe as he cut the cake and eats.

"Should we go to Namsan tower? I want to check if our lock is still there"

"It's a long time ago. Around five years before I'm going to States"

"I know. Didn't it interesting to check if the lock is still there or not?"

"I think so. Should we? But did you remember where we put the lock at?"

"Hmm... I have drawn a map back there" say Jonghwan as he takes out his wallet and show the hand writing map.

L.Joe takes it and looked. Then he says "I don't understand at all"

Jonghwan laugh as he says "Only I need to know"

"I agree. After we go check the lock, shall we have a dinner before going back home?"

"Yes. But does the restaurant we always go still there?"

"It's still there. The restaurant where you really like to eat" say L.Joe smiling as his hand is touching Jonghwan lips where there a cream. He then eats the cream out from his finger.