Chapter 24 : It's been two years

Everyone is there, sitting on the same table, smiling, laughing and having a time together. Every exiting random topic comes out from their mouth. And everyone is happy. It's is a birthday party of L.Joe and Jonghwan. Their 22nd birthday.

"Did you know I never expect this kind of day to come" said Ricky suddenly out of randomness.

"Yeah, right. Before L.Joe and Chunji would never sit together in the same table" laugh Niel as he nudges Chunji that sitting next to him.

"And we got a few new face since before" added C.A.P

"Yeah. Basically all of us are a new face" said Minwoo as he pointed to himself and the six others.

"Minwoo hyung, since when you're a new face? If to be calculated, you're earlier than L.Joe, C.A.P and Changjo" Chunji comes to debate it.

Minwoo just laugh and then he said "When enemy becomes friend, right?" All of them can just laugh with that. They agree over it.

The party then continues back to normal. Random talks over here and there. All of them is now everywhere in the house. A few people is still sitting at the table and talks about something that more into weird. There also that started to play a movie and sitting on couch with a beer and popcorn. And there is one person outside at the lawn starring at the stars.

"Happy birthday" heard L.Joe and he looked back before smiled and followed with "Thanks, Chunji"

"It's been a while we meet up like this, right?" asked Chunji as he get a seat next to L.Joe.

"Yeah" answered L.Joe as he looked inside to see the others is sitting in couch watching movies. "They even can drink now" he laughs.

Chunji laugh too. "That's right. It's been two years already. Everything changed" Hearing the last words, L.Joe looked at Chunji and an unreadable face shown. "It can't be helped" said him quite soft but still can be heard by Chunji.

Chunji looked at L.Joe and see he looked up to the sky and it makes him follow it too. The silence is overflowing. Meanwhile, at that times the others or it's actually C.A.P, Minwoo, Jonghwan and Chanyong looked at them from where they sitting.

"It's been a long time to see the sight of both of them, right?" asked Minwoo when he notice C.A.P is looked at them. C.A.P shocked and he looked at Minwoo before he smiled and nodded. "Yes" he answers straightforward.

"Two years is not a short time" said Chanyong as his hand travel and takes his lover hand with a smile. The three of the listener nodded. "But too short to forget everything" Jonghwan mention as he looked at both Chunji and L.Joe.

"It's not like we want to forget everything. It's still something we need to treasure" said C.A.P and all of them nodded in agree.

Niel that sit on the couch with the others looked at C.A.P as he heard his boyfriend voice. And then he notice C.A.P is looking outside and he just curious to know before he smiled to see Chunji and L.Joe there. He nudges the others and pointed and all of them looked. The scene is like a scene to be blessed when everyone began to smile.

"Two years" mention Changjo suddenly and all of them just heard that and stay silence and back to watch the movie.

~~~~

The hall is still in chaos as L.Joe and his father keep having a fight. "I will success the company what the use of this useless merge. It's not like our company or Jonghwan father company are in near bankrupt. Both of us have ability to success both of you"

"Success me? Are you kidding me? What have you ever done in Korea? Playing around all the time. How can you succeed me?"

"This is high school. I'm still having university ahead of the times. Its 5 years before I can enter the company. And it might take longer if you want me to continue master or PhD level"