Chapter 1 : The start of everything

L.Joe walks toward class 3 and then stopped right in front of the door and stand there. He looks inside of class and at that very moment all the student in that class looks at him. A few girls began to run toward L.Joe with a smile and of course with a high tone squeal. Every one of them are his fans and have a crush on L.Joe even thought they know that person is a playboy.

"L.Joe, what occasion for you to come here? Aren't you're in class 1?" ask Yewon with her cute voice plus annoying aegyo.

"Of course I'm in class 1. But teacher makes me running an errand. So, here I am" say L.Joe as he sighs just to receive a lovely and caring looks from the girls.

"What errand? We will help you!" say Jiwon. L.Joe smiled because like always, someone will surely take that and help him. He just played and doesn't even need their help. He used to do it on his own as they can be annoying when helping him. "It's okay. I just need to drag a guy to teacher lounge" say L.Joe.

"Who?" ask Sunny who been there in silence and admiring that guy.

L.Joe pushes them aside and looks at the others people in the class. "Lee Chan Hee, Teacher Andy want me to drag you. By the way, who Lee Chan Hee? I never heard that name before" say L.Joe with his question face toward the girls.

Chunji, Niel and Ricky that seated in a group at the middle of class looked at L.Joe. Niel eyes then looked at Chunji and pushed him down from table as he is in matter is sitting on the table. Chunji landed safely even though that unexpected before gives a deathly stare to Niel and Niel wimp a little before Chunji walked toward L.Joe.

L.Joe looked at Chunji that walked toward him and ask "Did I see wrong? I see someone hateful walking toward me"

"Hmm... L.Joe, Chunji real name is Lee Chan Hee" say Yewon announced.

L.Joe looked at Yewon with not believe eyes and say "Him? Ya. I can't believe. Teacher really makes me run a hateful errand this time"

"Sorry, that my name is Lee Chan Hee. But it's doesn't concern you at all" say Chunji as he right now standing in front L.Joe.

"Forget it. Let's go before I puke from annoyance. Ladies, we will meet later" say L.Joe as he gives his usual beam through his eyes before he walk first followed by Chunji. The girls are like always will squeal like crazy and talked like L.Joe is looked at her.

L.Joe walked and then he starts talking by saying "I never know your real name is Lee Chan Hee. Where Chunji name come from?"

"Do I need to answer that?" ask Chunji without looked at L.Joe at all. Inside he ask "Why he need to bother to come when he always hate doing an errand? Didn't he just can say he don't want to do it when he know he will go to my class?"

"Depend if you want or not" say L.Joe smiling. "This guy, can he be cute at least and obedient?" ask L.Joe inside.

"Chunji name aren't it a gift?" ask Chunji back a he smiled. "Get it? Don't ask anymore" curse Chunji inside as he answered.

L.Joe looked at Chunji and smirk. "I don't believe you would say that by yourself" say L.Joe with a little laugh while inside he say "This guy is not cute at all"

"You're laughing at my name? And what's about your name? L.Joe? Didn't your real name is Lee Byung Hun?" ask Chunji. "Your name is more ridiculous" say Chunji inside.

"My name is L.Joe because that what I'm called when I'm living in state" answer L.Joe as he smiled brilliantly.

"I don't really care about that. But, Lee Byung Hun likes Iris Lee Byung Hun? You make me laugh. What part of you that suit with that name?" say Chunji reply as he smirked. "This short guy with his so called colored hair" comment Chunji inside.