Chapter 20 : When the past meet the present

Theater is full of people that are going to rehearsal as teacher helping to arrange everything in order and make sure everything doesn't messed up. The students who are waiting to rehearsal waited as they see the rehearsal. And the one who finished rehearsal also stayed to watch.

"Chanyong, aren't you're in middle of rehearsal" said Minwoo when suddenly Chanyong hugged him from behind and leave a kisses on Minwoo collarbone.

"I still have time" Chanyong said on Minwoo skin making Minwoo shudder.

"Ya. What time are you saying?" asked Minwoo as he try to push Chanyong and he succeed making Chanyong pouted.

"How come... I can't perform if I can't get a kiss" Chanyong showed an aegyo and Minwoo really fallen to it. Leaned closer and with eyes closed. Chanyong that see that's smiled and leaned to get his kiss. And one thing they didn't know is Chunji and L.Joe is just walked in.

"We're too early. The drama hasn't even performed yet" L.Joe grouted as he nagging and Chunji can just listen to that. At the time Chunji want to say something, he sees Minwoo and Chanyong in middle of their heated kiss. He looked to his right and see L.Joe is not in good mood. "He shouldn't see this" think Chunji inside before he pull L.Joe away.

"Where are we going?" asked L.Joe shocked at the sudden pull.

"Infirmary. Your cheek need first aid" said Chunji reason as he pulls L.Joe out from theater and right toward infirmary.

L.Joe smirked as he actually know why Chunji behaved like that's. He actually saw it before Chunji see the scene. "My cheek isn't that bad that's need first aid. We should head back"

"No!" Chunji said in hurry and it kind show what happen in his mind as L.Joe laugh at his reaction. "You get too worked up when you see someone kissing? Are you expecting me to do the same?" asked L.Joe and Chunji blushed right away.

"No. I'm not worked up. What kissing? I don't see it" deny Chunji and it makes L.Joe want to laugh but he hold it. "Let's go back to theater" L.Joe walked back and Chunji follow as his curse himself for acting stupid.

~~~~

Changbum walked into the school as he looked at the address that he holds in hand. "Hmm... Is this the right school?" asked him and he just ignored if it right or not. He walked around the school and heard there a faint sound come from theater and his feet just being led there.

He just follows his leg and walked through the door that he actually doesn't know it actually back door toward the backstage. And fate at that time is really on his side when he sees someone he searches for. He smiled and called "Minwoo hyung!"

The couple looked toward the voice and when they see the one who shout it, Minwoo smiled while Chanyong looked at Minwoo. Changbum walked toward both of them with smile and Minwoo quickly bring him to a hug. "How come you're here?" asked Minwoo shocked while Chanyong in jealous state because seeing his loved one hugged some unknown.

Changbum smiled and Minwoo know right at that moment. "Because of him, right? The one who you mention before" guess Minwoo and he receive a nod.

Minwoo laugh and then stopped when he asked "Did you meet him already? Did you success to make him fall on you again?" and at that time he receive a slight push and he remember that he hasn't introduce Chanyong yet.

"Ah. I forget to introduce you two. This is my lover, Chanyong. And this is Changbum, my dongsaeng that I meet when I'm in university"

"Nice to meet you Chanyong" Changbum said as he offer a hand. Chanyong take it and also said "Nice to meet you too"