Chapter 18 : First kiss between them

L.Joe walked to the 2nd floor and straight to his room. And what welcomed him is the sleeping Chunji on his bed. A sudden smile appears on his lips. He approaches Chunji and seat on the corner of the bed. Looking at the peaceful Chunji sleeping really make his day.

Without further blank and starring, L.Joe got an idea. He takes his phone and captures the moment. He wants this day to be remembered, the day where he can see Chunji in peaceful mode and not anxious one.

Click by click, he sees Chunji hair is kind of hiding his perfect eyelashes. L.Joe climbs the bed and sit closer to Chunji and he caress Chunji hair to makes Chunji's face seen clearly. But actually that was poor moves as Chunji awoke by that simple touch.

L.Joe froze and looked straight at Chunji eyes as he can't even take it away from looking. And Chunji also the same looked at L.Joe eyes and trying to figure out what actually happened.

They have been in that position in about a few minutes before suddenly L.Joe lean closer and shockingly giving a small peck on Chunji lips without even considering about Chunji though. And after that's once again both of their eyes locked and silence arose one more time.

At this time L.Joe realizes what he has done a few minutes ago. He back off and stand on his feet a little far from Chunji, from his bed. "Sorry, I don't mean it. I just... without... Forget it"

Chunji doesn't react at all. And what he actually did react is what happen in his mind. "Did L.Joe just kiss me on my lips? A peck? It's a dream. I'm sure it was a freaking dream" Chunji looked up and shocked when he does see L.Joe standing in front him. Unsure what he would say and on top of that he doesn't even remember or realize even if L.Joe have said something or not. But what he sure at that time is what he's thinking. "Damn, his lips looked appetizing"

~~~~

"What do you think? Does Chunji really inside L.Joe house?" asked Ricky when all of them already leaving the house.

"I think so. Basically, most of the time he will brings us straight to his room and have a talk there. But today he just straight bring us to living room" reason Changjo.

"That's can't prove anything. Maybe his room is messy?" Niel debated.

"He's the one among us three that have a cleaner room"

"Should I call Chunji to see if he really there?" suggest Ricky.

"Nah~ just ignore it. What if we call in wrong time? We can just ask them tomorrow"

~~~~

L.Joe notices that Chunji is kind in statue. He wants to ask once again but at that time suddenly Chunji gets up and walked all his way toward one of the rack just next to the door. "Chunji, what are you doing?" asked L.Joe as his eyes follow Chunji movement that's take one of a photo frame on the rack.

"Is this you?" asked Chunji as he looked back toward L.Joe showing one of the picture of a young boy smiled and sitting just ready to play the piano.

"Yeah. That's me around when I'm 9 years old. Why?"

"No. Nothing" Chunji put it back. "I think I should go" he said before he walked away from L.Joe room. But his intention is suddenly stopped by L.Joe hand that grabs him.

"There is something, right?" L.Joe asked with his eyes on Chunji.

"Not really"

"Then I will send you back"

"With what? Your car is borrowed by Jonghwan, remember"

"Not like that the only car I have. Beside you need a cardigan. No sweater would be good" L.Joe walked toward his closet and search for a bigger sweater he can find. He know he have at least one on Chunji size as he likes to wear many kind of style.