Chapter Eighteen

Warning this chapter contains smut. If you don't like it I suggest you don't read the end of this chapter. Also please do not badly judge me this is my first attempt at smut. Hooray!

(Eren's POV)

Today is the day that we are going to the second floor to just so I can get a PET scan. I remember when that didn't sound terrifying and it just meant walking to another floor, but we have to worry about zombies eating us. Well Levi and Hanji have to. They don't bother me, so I guess I am going to have to help them anyway I can.

"Okay, you ready to go?" Hanji asked. We had prepared for this the best we could. All of us have knives of varying length. I tried to get Levi to take the knife I have; which didn't seem very helpful anyways; he refused to take it though.

"Let's get this over with." Levi said in a bored voice. We started making our descent down the stairwell to the second floor. Hanji and Levi looked through the small windows in the doors to see if there were any zombies.

"Time to get moving." Hanji looked to Levi and then me. She had a weird smile on her face; which made me a little weary. I hope she doesn't do anything stupid. She then opened the door and Levi went in first; I was right behind him and Hanji was behind me. The first few steps made me optimistic, but there was a crash that happened close to where we are. All of us stopped; well at least Levi and I did. Hanji ran to the source of the crash. What is she doing?

"I just hope that idiot doesn't get us killed."

"Oh Levi! I found a whole group of them." Hanji called out from a little ways down the hallway. Why did she feel the need to say that so loudly? I heard another crash from where she was. We started heading toward her. She was down another hallway that was connected to the one we are following. The door in front of her was closed thankfully. There were zombies scratching at the door trying to get to her.

"Heheh they shouldn't be able to get to us now." She started walking away from the door she had closed when another bang came from behind us. When I turned around there was a zombie down the hallway. "Time to get running!" Hanji was smiling her creepy smile again, and we all took off running down the hallway. The objective was to not get involved with any confrontations with zombies and so far that wasn't going so well. I was trying to stay behind both Hanji and Levi to make sure they both are okay.

"We have a problem." At first I didn't know what Levi was talking about, but it didn't take long for me to see what it was. There was a small group of zombies right in front of the door to the room we need to get to. "Hanji do you have a plan?"

"Of course, follow me." Hanji turned down a different hallway; Levi and I right behind her. I could hear the group of zombies chasing us getting bigger, but I didn't want to look and take the chance of falling. "Into this room." Our leader; Hanji, ran into a room. I followed her into the room and I heard the door close behind me. I turned around expecting to see Levi in the room as well but he wasn't there.

"Where's Levi?" I started to panic.

"He closed the door and ran off distracting the zombies. We should leave this room soon. They all seemed to have followed him." I was about to run out of the room to get to Levi when Hanji grabbed me. "Eren, we should just keep going with the plan. Levi is smart and probably already lost them." I knew she was lying to make me feel better, but we did need to get the PET scan done.

Even though I had tried to run after Levi a few times; Hanji was able to keep me in the room until we left to go to make it to the PET scan room. It didn't take us long to make it there and we didn't run into any zombies. Which made me worry for Levi even more.

"Okay Eren, I am going to be in this room and I want you to go into the other room and lay down on the bed connected to the machine. Just do what I tell you and we can get out of here quickly and find Levi." I did as she told me to do. From where I was laying I couldn't see into the room Hanji was in; making me a little nervous. "Eren, I should have asked you this before, but are you claustrophobic at all?"