Chapter Twenty-one

(Levi's POV)

An hour or so after Hanji had ran into the room and stabbed me with a syringe I started to feel better. Eren had left the door open, so when I started feeling better I could wash up. I am very thankful to finally leave this room. It was so boring in there, but I was really happy when Eren would come to talk to me. Even though there wasn't really anything to talk about.

Before doing anything else I made sure to clean up and grab some clean clothes from the storage room. I was happily surprised when I entered the storage room; I thought it would have been a mess, but it was fairly clean. Eren must have cleaned it sometime because I know Hanji wouldn't even consider cleaning anything. After I got all cleaned up I went to talk to Eren and the mad scientist.

(Eren's POV)

When I went to go and help Hanji I found out that she was waiting for me. In fact, she was sitting in a chair with a chair right next to her, with the supplies she uses to draw blood in her lap.

"Hey Eren." She had a creepy grin on her face. I got the feeling that I should just walk out of the room right now. She has something planned, and I don't know if I am going to like it.

"What is it?" I asked her, slowly making my way to the chair next to Hanji.

"I want to know about your history with Levi. Where you two together before this all started? You two are such an adorable couple!" I started to blush. I had forgotten that Hanji barely knows Levi or me. She doesn't know anything about what brought us here, and she doesn't even know about the incident at the resort. Which is something I probably am going to try and leave out.

"Well we didn't even know each other before this. We met when I got separated from my friends, and he kind of saved me. After that we started heading to meet up with my friends together." Hanji was starting to get my arm ready to take my blood while I was talking.

"Oh that's cute. Did you get to meet your friends?" I had almost forgotten about meeting Mikasa and Armin. I really miss them, and I hope they are healthy and waiting for me in Red Rock.

"Not yet. I really hope they are okay." I could tell that Hanji had noticed my sadness, but her hyperness didn't allow me to be sad for long.

"Well do you know where they are? We can go and meet up with them and take the cure with us so we can give it to everyone we meet. I just need to make enough, so this time I might be taking a lot of blood. Don't worry though, I won't kill you. You're too important for that." Her last sentence was supposed to be a joke but it still gave me the creeps. Would she be willing to kill me if it wasn't for the fact that my blood is needed to make the cure?

"We are supposed to meet at Red Rock, British Columbia."

"I always wanted to go to Canada!" Hanji jumped up and almost ripped the needle out of my arm.

"HANJI!" I yelled. She started to apologize but a familiar voice cut her off.

"You are going to kill him if you keep on being so careless." Levi had entered the room.

"Levi! Do you care to tell me your side of the history of you and Eren? Also have you met his friends he was telling me about?"

"No, but I hope to meet them someday." Hanji took the needle out of my arm and cleaned up. After she allowed me to move around freely and I ran over to Levi and hugged him. I would have knocked him to the ground if it wasn't for the wall Levi had been leaning on. "Brat are you trying to kill me?"

"No, I'm just happy you are feeling better already. And that you saved me from Hanji." I whispered the last sentence in his ear. Earning a small chuckle from him. Levi really did look a lot better than before, but he was still really pale.

"Well Eren you should start packing. We are going to be leaving in a few days." Hanji said. She held up the small bag of blood she had taken from me and started waving it back and forth. "And Levi, you shouldn't do anything but sleep. You won't be completely healed for a few more hours, and we are going to be going on a long trip." She smiled and got back to work making more of the cure.

~ ~ ~

I was packing things like Hanji had told me, and Levi was laying around like Hanji had told him to, but I never thought it would be awkward. That's going to happen though when you are being watched the entire time. Levi has been watching me like a hawk and it has been bothering me. Maybe I was forgetting something but he wanted to see if I remembered before he had to tell me what it is. I had been trying to think about everything we could possibly need and trying to fit it all in the small bags Hanji had given me.

"Levi why are you staring at me? Am I forgetting something?"

"No, I'm just enjoying the view." My face heated up, and probably looked more red than it felt.

"Well okay. Could you just try not to look so judgmental while you are doing that? You are making me nervous."

"Why don't you just get over here? You practically stuffed those bags to the max already, and we aren't even going to be leaving for a few more days." Levi patted next to him. I debated for a few seconds whether or not I should; it was obvious what one was going to win. I walked over and laid next to Levi. In a few seconds Levi was snoring right next to me. He had grabbed my arm so I couldn't move away from him. Even though he is sleeping he had a death grip on my arm. There was no way I was going to be able to move away from him. Eventually I fell asleep next to him.

Click!

I had barely fallen asleep when a clicking sound woke me up. When I opened my eyes Hanji was there with a camera. She really has one. I could tell she was about to say something but Levi was still asleep, so I shushed her and pointed to Levi so she wouldn't wake him up. She gave me a wink and took another picture before leaving. Doesn't she have a cure she is supposed to be mass creating? It took me a while longer to fall back to sleep, but this time I wasn't interrupted.