"Killian Jones"

"Emma!" My mother yelled from the ball room.

"Yes mother?" I came downstairs because I didn't like her yelling at me.

"You have to pick up your dress for tonight's ball. You have to look perfect." That night was my 28th birthday and I had to pick up the dress that our people have made.

"Okay mother. Where is Henry?" I asked her where my little brother was.

"Oh... I think that he is somewhere in the garden playing with his friends." She said and I ran into the garden as fast as I heard that.

"Henry! Henry!" I yelled and then he came to me saying:

"What is wrong Emma?" He was holding the ball in his hands and he was all dirty.

"Go upstairs and change. We have to pick up my dress from Rumplestiltskin's shop." I don't like dancing balls and I never went to one before. My parents always say that it is the most beautiful thing in the world. I was always one that wanted to ride horses and protect everyone around me.

"Fine ." Henry run into the castle. He was 14 years old and girl he liked was coming to the dance with her mother - Evil Queen. She is not evil anymore and her real name is Regina . It always was Regina but people called her differently.

I went upstairs to change. I put on one of my blue dresses and I went downstairs.

"I am ready Emma." Henry was on top of the stairs holding his paper and a pencil.He liked writing about his life and things he did. It was like a diary to him.

We went outside the castle. Our carriage was behind the big white fence. Fence was always opened for the villagers and knights. My mum really liked helping people but when it came to her 28 years old daughter she was not very helpful.

My father was a different story. He helped people by truly doing something.  He was a big support to me even though he wanted to give my hand to someone just because all my friends have  been married by the age of eighteen.

Henry and I did not talk during our ride because he was writing something on the  paper.

After ten minutes or a little bit more we came into the village. All villagers know that they don't need to kneel before princess Emma.

We stopped in front of the shop of Mr.Gold and Belle Gold. They had a son of my age. His name was Neal and my father truly loved him and I had  to marry him because my father told me so.

"Hello Princess Emma." Mr.Gold said with a smile on his face. He used  to be evil but when, he found his true love and when she gave birth to his son, he changed for good.

"Hello Mr.Gold. I came  to pick up my dress.Is it done?" I was in a room with him without guards and Henry.

"Yes.Happy birthday princess." He put the dress on the table and it l looked beautiful. It was a big,shiny,princess dress. It was light and it had a lot of details on it.

"It is beautiful. Your work is magical ." It was all I could say.

"Your parents have paid for it already so you can go home to try it now." He said and I had feeling that he was telling me to go away in a nicer way.

"Henry,I will go home on foot. Tell mum and dad that I am fine.'" I needed to get out of the castle for more then one hour or so .

...

"Smee ,take the mop and  clean the ship!" I heard the beautiful voice of a man in dressed in black. I turned around to see really handsome man behind me. He was looking at me as well.

"Hello princess." He kissed my hand.

"Hello. Can I know your name please?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Killian Jones or Hook. " He smiled back and l was happy because I thought I liked that man. It was so weird to look at him.  It was like all the feelings of the world were mixed in his eyes.