"Powers of the Royal One"

"Anna will take you to the place she lives. She moved to there when she got married." I told Elsa that my parents were coming to find me because they thought that I was kidnapped. I couldn't tell her about my magic because I couldn't find time.

"Yes. And we will talk about each other while we will be travelling with the ship." They told me that she liveed with her husband and that they lived in normal hause five hours from Arandelle but sometimes it can be for days.

"Ok.But please with Hook's ship. He can't live without her." I said like I was talking about real person.

Hook has his "guards " and he will only let Anna and me on the ship with them.

"I will prepare my things and we are leaving tomorrow morning and you will wait for me because my husband doesn't like guests." She said and before I had chance to say anything,  she ran out of there.

"That girl is pretty friendly and she likes to talk." Elsa smiled on what I have said.

"Yes. She is perfect the way she is and I can't imagine my world without her." It was just beautiful. The way she spoke about her was lovely.

"I have something to tell you because you will understand.." I was scared that she will tell my secret to Hook.

"Your secret is safe with me if you tell me it. " She smiled like she know what I was going to say.

"I......I have....magic." I was speaking so slow that I couldn't even understand myself.

"What?!" She was yelling but when she heard someone walking she stopped.

"Yes. I don't know how to use it. Please don't say this to anybody." I was worried that she was going to tell someone but I choose to trust her

#Killian's P.O.V

I came out of the castle right in time. Emma was getting out too. She told me plan about going somewhere else. She heard Smee yelling that her parents were coming.

"Who is going to rule the kingdom while they are looking for her?" I asked myself.

"We have to run away. If they find us I will become member of Gold's family and they will kill you." She was sad. She careed about me.

"Do you wanna eat something in the restaurant near here? I have money so we don't have to steal anything. " I didn't t know why, but I wad so nervous when I was near her.

"Yes!" She said loudly.

"I am starving." It was slowly and not so loud.