"Magic"

"Princess Emma Swan!" When I heard it I put on one big smile and went downstairs. There was a lot of people but my eyes were searching for a pirate I saw that morning.

"Hello my lady." Neal called me back into this world.

"Hello! I am glad that you are here." I was not being honest. I just wanted to make my father happy.

Music started and I couldn't find Killian. I wanted to show him to my family and I wanted them not to give my hand to Neal. I liked him but not in that way.

Neal was trying to ask me for a dance when l saw Hook coming in. Guards didn't know who he was because he wasn't in his pirate outfit. He was so beautiful in the suit he was wearing.

I ran to him and that was unlikely for one princes on her own ball.

" My majesty." He said and kneeled before me.

"I was hoping that you'd come." I was nervous and I didn't know what to say.

"I have a gift for you." He gave me one small wooden box. I opened in. He smiled when I saw a golden ring. It is not like he was proposing but I was nervous like he was.

" It is so beautiful. I love it!" I said loudly and everybody turned around to look at me.

I smiled and my mother gave me an angry look. She thought that I was embarrassing myself.

She started approaching me.

"What are you doing?" She tried not to be loud but she was.

"I am laughing! Is it wrong?" I ran out of the castle with tears streaming down my face.

After couple of minutes I found a place to be. I sat down with hands on my face. I was crying but after about five minutes I heard Neal's and Hook's voice.

"Are you okay Emma?" They had perfect timing because they said that at the same time.

"Yes I am. Thank you." I stood up from the ground and stopped crying.

"You don't seem to be fine my lady." I heard Killian's charming voice.

"I know." I smiled to him.

"Back of pirate! I can see what you are doing.You want to win her over." Neal was angry because he loved my money, my kingdom and not me. He knew that one day I would be the Queen.

"She is promised to me and I am going to marry her next week. " He said with an evil smile on his face. Belle would not like his behavior. Not even a bit.

"No you nit! I don't love you!" I yelled at him.

"I don't get it." It was all that Hook said and it sounded so sad.

"Now we are going to see are you going to marry me or not." I was scared of what he was going to do. After one second ,Hook started to levitate. He was choking.

"You have magic powers?" I was surprised to see that.

"Yes. I am the Dark One just for a record.My father was but his darkness is in me now." Everything that I could think about was "what the...".

"Swan I need...help!" Hook could barely speak . He was dying. He needed my help with all his heart but I just stood there.

"Please don't hurt him." I started crying .

"Will you marry me? I ask you one last time." He wasn't nervous or angry he said it nicely and that's what scared me.

"No!" I know that Hook could die but in that moment I had something he didn't know about.

I had magic.I was hiding it so well but I had to use it now.

Light came out of my hands. I was practicing in my room with some books I found in a library.

My magic went straight into his heart. I didn't know I could do it but Hook was my newest.. friend.

He disappeared leaving Hook on the ground. He wasn't breathing when I came to him.