"Date"

#Killian's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that she said yes. I was so happy. For the first time in many of years I was felt something. I felt this only once before.  It was my first love. Unfortunately, she died years ago.

I told Emma that we were going to be on my ship the whole time. I couldn't take her anywhere else.  Her father would find out.

I decided to wear my black pirate outfit. 

I picked a gift for her. It was a beautiful necklace.

We made a deal to meet in the forest.  She had to tell her parents that she was going to visit her friend's kingdom.

We were supposed to meet at sunset.  I couldn't wait.

#Emma's P.O.V

I couldn't wait for our date. Even though it was a secret,  I still felt scared but also excited and full of adrenaline.

I prepared my dress and little gift for him.

I didn't know if he knew that my magic saved him. I was only sure that my father and Neal knew.

When the sun was going down , I  was waiting in the forest.

#sunset

It was sunset and I was waiting for Hook, next to one large tree.

I wore a big red dress. I have bought it for special occasions. That was my first date so it must be special.

After couple of moments of thinking about my first date ,he came. He and his pirate outfit. I loved it. It was all black and that color really made him look good. He was not a man from a big castle, dreaming about being richer and richer.  He  was a man  from the ship who enjoys sailing, with a past that he couldn't forget. You could see it in his eyes.

"My lady." He kissed my hand.

"Hello." I liked that he stopped calling me princess. 

"Emma." He took my hand . I wanted to ask him how did he lose one of his but it would be stupid.

We came to his ship. It was hidden far away from the look of others.

"You really took care of " nobody is allowed to see us."" I was looking at his beautiful face .

"And I hope you like it. " He was so nervous.  His tried to hide it but it was his voice that gave him away. 

"Please, sit." He pulled out the chair and I sat down.  Such a gentleman.

"Thank you. " I said.

"So, do you like the place?" He thought about the ship.

"I like it. I can see that it's booked. " We smiled.

"I have a gift for you." We said at the same time and we gave each other the boxes.

The rest of the night played out nicely but it was short. I had to came home by midnight. I was so sad. I wanted to meet him and to know more about him but there was no time. My parents would sent guards to find me and they would find out that I was not with my friend.

He took me to the forest and he said that we will meet again.