"Do you want to...?"

I never thought I would like someone from the day i saw them but I did and now that person was dying in my hands.

"Emma! "  I heard my father's voice.

"Dad!He is dying!Please help him!" I said hoping he was still alive somehow. His eyes were closed and I couldn't hear if he was breathing or not.

"Emma,we will take him inside." He said. He had seen me being scared more than 100 times. He knew that I was scared now as well.

"No! We need to help him here and know. He is going to die if we wait any longer. " I knew how to save him.

I looked at my father. My hands started creating this circle of light and he moved away from Killian.

I put my hands on his chest. The light went all around his body.

"Don't say that I saved him using magic to anyone." I said. I could see that he was surprised and even a bit scared of what was happening.

"Fine...I think." He said and I turned back to help Killian.

He started to levitate.  It lasted for a moment and then he came back onto the ground. He looked so peaceful while he was down on the ground.

He finally started breathing. I didn't know what else to do but hug him.  I was so happy.

" You are a princess and princesses don't hug pirates." I was hoping for something else. It sounded like he was telling a joke but still...

"You need to go to the doctor's to see if everything's fine." David said while helping him to get up.

" I feel fine. Thank you very much. " He looked at me like he was saying that we shouldn't say what happened until we confront Neal.

"I have to go on my ship now.I am so sorry I  didn't have chance to dance with you." He said when we started walking to the way out of the forest we were in. He was acting like he didn't almost die in front of me.

We were walking and when we came to the castle we said " goodbye " to each other. It felt like saying goodbye forever.

David and I came in and he asked me for father-daughter dance. We danced and we decided not to talk about what happened.

"Don't you think that it is late!?" I said to my mother. It was midnight and I wanted to sleep.

After midnight, everyone went home. I feel asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.

#Tomorrow

I was walking and watching the sea. At least it was an excuse to go and find Killian.  I wanted to ask him to go on a date with me. It was so weird.  Everyone says that a guy should make a first move.

He wasn't there but I kept looking for him anyway.

Three days passed and l was still coming there. Once I saw his ship but his people said he went somewhere else and they said  that they don't know where he went or when he'll be back.

"Where is he?" I was thinking to myself.
In the moment I said it out loud he was there. He was talking to some guy with red hat on his head. I think that it is the guy from the ship.

I came to him.

"Hello Swan. Can I call you Swan?" He was the only one who was not looking at me like I was just a princess but also a human being.

"Yes.We are kind of... friends." I was so  nervous.

"I want to ask you something?" He continued.

"It will sound stupid." He was nervous and you could hear that in his voice.

"Say it!" I was holding his  hand.

"Would you please go on a date with me?" It was like he could read my mind. Like he knew that I wanted to ask him the same question.

"Yes!" I said smiling and looking at his ocean blue eyes.