"Anna"

#Killian's P.O.V

From the moment Smee said me that King and Queen were coming, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I told him not to tell anything to Emma.

When noon came Emma finally woke up. She was super sleepy after all this running away thing.

"Good morning love." She was all dressed up when she came up. I love her in pirate clothes. It is not like I don't love her in normal clothes but she looked so hot in this one.

"Good morning." I smiled because it wasn't morning. She looked like she wanted to sleep more but she couldn't.

"Elsa's guard came two hours after you punched me in tha face." I said "punched " like I wanted from her to know.

"Sorry for that. You were annoying. What Elsa wants?" She was acting sarcastic. She is not good at that.

"Anna came and she like guests a lot. People are saying that she is so sweet and cute but she can be annoying sometimes." I asked people who lived there about her. She seems to be awesome by stories of all those people.

"Oh her sister!" She yelled. She had happy voice.

"Yes. And please don't yell." I said slowly not being like her. I wanted to keep moving to other place because her parents were going to find us.

#Emma's P.O.V

I was pretending to sleep when I heard Smee saying that my parents were coming.

I was thinking about leaving this place day after so they could never find us. I didn't want to marry Neal and I am saying this a lot.

When I heard that princess Anna was there I went down to change. I putted on my black dress that I have washed. I liked it so much.

When we came to the castle Hook went to found his men. Castle was full of flowers. I want to be sister like Elsa. My brother doesn't like same things as I do.

"Hello Emma." I saw girl about one year younger than me. She was in long, green,bishop sleeves dress. She had beautiful brown hair and she was smiling.

"Hello." I said with some weird voice.

"Oh I am so rude. My name is Anna." She ran to me and she hugged he tightly.

She was so friendly and not ashamed of doing things.

"Mine name is Emma but I see you already know it." She grabbed my hand and took me into room where Elsa and some people were.