"Seems like she is not there"

#Snow's P.O.V

After days of traveling we finally came to the kingdom. I was hoping that our searching on the land far,far away wasn't waste of time.

"Hello my Queen." I heard female voice. When I looked at her I saw beautiful figure and young face. I know that she was Queen Elsa.

"Hello." I was nice and I didn't want to ask her "where my daughter is?" like some maniac.

"I heard that you are looking for your daughter -Princess.....Emma." She said and she called us- David,Henry and me, to came with her into the castle.

We were walking for couple of minutes and we came to the beautiful palace. It had five or six towers and It was magnificent.

"Your palace is one of the most beautiful buildings I have ever seen." I couldn't keep it in me.

"My parents built it before Anna and I were even born. After my parents passed away I didn't want to change anything." I heard about the death of King and Queen. I was friend of theirs but don't think that I am old.

David was looking for Emma in the village and Henry was with him. I am women and David didn't want from me to be hurt by something or someone.

"I am so sorry for asking this so fast but, did you see my daughter here?" I had to ask because we needed her home as fast as possible and we needed to know that she was fine.

#Elsa's P.O.V

When Queen Snow asked me did I see Emma, I took deep breath before I answered her.

"I didn't see her here and I can't remember her ever coming here. Maybe she came to the village but I didn't see her around the castle." I am so bad at telling lies even little ones.

Only thing Snow said on that was:

"Where is she?" And then she looked at me but I was still acting like I didn't know.