"Storybrooke"

#Emma's P.O.V

I woke up next to Hook. We haven't been doing "it" we just fell asleep while taking about our childhood.
His life was very sad.

"Good morning love." He was so beautiful in the morning. His voice totally changed and he couldn't open his eyes.

"Good morning." I put my lips on his and than he kissed me back.

"Today is tomorrow we talked about yesterday." I reminded him about our "deal" from day before.

"Yes. We are not going to say this to Anna." To be honest,we didn't saw her even thought we were living at the same place she did.

After we were ready to go,we went out of the house. I saw something coming from the left side of the land.

When I looked at it better,I could see that it was a ship of kingdom I came from.

"Hook!" I yelled. I was so scared

"I have bean right here." He took little box from his pocket.

"We need to find your ship." I said but I know that they were closer then ever. We have been running away from them all this time. We couldn't let them to separate us.

"We will find my ship one day." He said and he put magic bean on the ground. Green portal opened and we jumped right into it. I holed his hand tight and I was hoping for portal to close before my father and mother could jump.

#Snow's P.O.V

I saw big,green thing opening on the ground. We were still on the ship and we saw girl with long,blonde hair jumping right into it. We know that it was Emma.

As long as our ship stopped,portal closed.

"We lost her once again." David put his sword on the ground hard.

"But it looked like she jumped by her own free will!" I yelled. I cried because we couldn't lose her.

#Hook's P.O.V

Our landing was hard. We were lucky because we were okay.

"Where are we?" Emma asked when we heard someone walking somewhere near us.

"Storybrooke.You are in Storybrooke." Female voice said. She has wore blue jeans and long shirt.

"My name is Emily by the way." We both have been confused by place we have land in. I had never heard about place called Storybrooke or something. It was so scary and Emma was holding my hand tight.

#Author

This is the last part of this book. Next one is coming out soon. I hope you like this book and please vote.