"Memory "

#Neal's P.O.V

I was sitting in my room trying to find out how I could erase Emma's and Hook's memory about me having magic.

"Neal?" My mother was knocking on wooden door of my bedroom.

"Yes?" She didn't know about my magic either. Only my father and two of those stupid people knew.

"Food is ready." I wasn't hungry. I wanted her to go so I could think.

"I am not hungry. Go away!" I yelled at her and she closed the door slowly. I am her son and I felt sorry for yelling but she could see that I have been upset since the moment I came home.

I finally got an idea.  I could make a dream catcher that could help me erase their memory of the ball.

######

Emma was thinking about telling her parents about Neal's magic but she couldn't. They would not believe her.

He was her father's best friend and only person her father wanted her to marry. He had it planned since they were children.

She was thinking about Killian also. She know he saw Neal's powers  but why didn't he tell anyone? He didn't even mention it during their date.

Knocking on the door woke her up from daydreaming. One of her guards gave her a big letter with no name on it. She took it and opened it.

She saw a dream catcher and took it out of the envelope.

As soon as she looked at it better, she passed out.

#Killian / Hook

He was sleeping on his ship when he heard Smee yelling his name. He woke up and came to the door.

He opened them and went upstairs to see clear sea and to find out what Smee wanted.

"What?" Killian asked.

"You have a letter sir." Smee gave him the envelope and he opened it. He thought that It was from Emma.

He took out brown dream catcher and now, he passed out.

#Emma's P.O.V

I woke up on my bed. It was wired because all that I remember is running out from my ball and then nothing and then me trying to found Hook on his ship and you know the rest.

I thought it was nothing but I decided to find Killian. I stood up and my mother came.

"Are you fine Emma?" She was worried about me.

"Yes. I have to go out for fresh air." I wasn't looking at her at all. I was trying to find one,not so big,dress to go and find Hook.

"Don't be rude. You passed out this morning and I wanted to make sure that you are fine." She said it and left. I felt bad.

I put on a black dress and shoes. I left downstairs. I saw my father together  with Neal. I tried to leave without them seeing me but my father came to me before I could escape.

"Emma, Neal is here to see you.He wants to go on the walk with you." I didn't like Neal. He was my friend but not my love. I liked Hook more.

"I don't have time now." I said and I  ran out. My father was calling me but I wasn't answering.

Step by step, I finally came to place where ships were. I was looking for Hook's ship and I found it at its usual place.

"Hello Smee." I said to small man on the ship.

"Hello princess." He got down on his knees in front of me and he kissed my hand.

"Hook is downstairs.He thinks he is sick because he doesn't remember some things and because he passed out." He said and I started to worry.