"Arendelle"

Five days passed bye and no one found me or people who "kidnapped " me. I was so happy because my father couldn't find me. We were going to some place called Arendelle.

That was the only kingdom I have never been in. I was happy for meeting Queen who has magic powers just like I do.

When the ship came near to the ground, I heard one man saying:

"Land,land!" I liked this pirate thing. But l was awful. I was wearing the same black dress for five days. I couldn't wait for time to buy something nice and not dirty as this.

I put my leg on the ground. I was holding Hook's hand in mine. We were looking at each others eyes for long time.

But everything beautiful is short. Smee's voice woke me up from day dreaming once again.

"We don't have all day sir." He said and Hook left my hand.

"Take good care of her." I thought that he was speaking about me but he was speaking about his ship. It wasn't as nice as I thought.

#David's P.O.V

"Maybe she is not in this kingdom." I said to the guards who were looking for Emma with me.

We have searched all kingdom of mine but we couldn't find her. I was sure that she was in kingdom near by but not across the sea.

"We will first go to the Evil Queen's kingdom and then in others." I said and our horses started running. I was hoping for finding my daughter.

#Snow's P.O.V

David was looking for Emma for five days. Every second is scarier and scarier.

"Mum!" I heard Henry's voice from upstairs. I didn't know why was he calling me but I went up.

"I may know where Emma is." I was so happy even thought he is just a kid.

#Killian's P.O.V

"I am bored." Emma took me to some shop because she thought her dress was dirty.

"I may not like being princess but I have to be clean in every situation." I liked her but we couldn't  spend all hours for buying outfit.

"What do you think." She was beautiful. She looked like women pirate in brown.

She had something like pants under the long brown jacket and she had white shirt on her too.

"You look..." I couldn't found good words.

"I know." She found the real thing. She was my little girl pirate.

"I thought you were looking for the dress but you surprised me." I kissed her. We paid for that and we left hand in hand.

#Elsa's P.O.V (she doesn't know about Emma's powers)

"They are coming in one minute." One of my guards said. I was so happy but her story was sad.

Emma needed to marry someone she didn't love but another man saved her. He is pirate but he seemed to be good.

We couldn't  tell her father about her being here if he came. He wanted to kill this pirate and he would lock her until the day of her marriage.

She said she has special story to tell me even thought she doesn't know me. I liked this girl, like friend,because she has free spirit and that spirit was not hidden.

#Emma's P.O.V

I was so nervous about meeting the Queen Elsa and her sister Anna. They were same age as me but Elsa had powers and so did I. I didn't tell her about my magic but I  decided to.

When gates started opening I grabbed Hook's hand. He smiled on that.

"It will be okay Swan." He said.

"We are in Arendelle." I didn't know why but it calmed me down.

"Hello princess Emma." I heard beautiful voice. When I looked up at the stairs I saw tall women with blonde hair and long dress on her.

" Queen." Hook and I said at the same time.

"I was hoping for you coming princess." She was nice.

"Please call me Emma." You know I didn't like that princess thing.

"Fine, Emma. And you can call me Elsa. " She wasn't just nice she was also friendly even thought I know her story because everyone were talking about her and her magic which is not fine in her land.