"Three days "

"Listen to me princess. " Hook said with the loveliest  voice of all.

"If the same thing happened to both of us it means that someone took our memories.But how?" He said and I was just listening to him trying to find out more about who took our memories.

"I don't know. Books I have read are full of it but we can't be sure what is the real thing that took it." I said with a little bit of anger in my voice.

"I am so sorry but I have to go.My father is already looking for me." I stood up from the chair I was sitting on.

" What about Neal?" He said because I told him that I saw him and my father together.

"I will take care of him." I said and I kissed him on his lips. I apologized to him and I ran out. I was so stupid for doing that because I didn't  didn't know what we were.

#Killian's P.O.V

"What the bloody hell just happened?" I touched my lips smiling.

I tried to stop her but I saw her father. If he saw us together he would probably imprison us.He wanted Neal as his son in law and not me.

#Emma's P.O.V

When I went from the ship I saw my father. I was lucky because he didn't see me when I was leaving it.

"Emma!" He saw me. Honesty, I was trying to hide myself from him and Neal.

"Yes?" I said sadly.

"Why did you ran away?" He asked but he wasn't angry.

"I needed some fresh air. Can we go home now?" I was tired of talking. I didn't care that he was my father but I really found him boring. I know that he would speak about Neal. If he haven't  been married to my mom he would have married him.

"You will go out with Neal tomorrow. Pick up something nice to wear and be ready tomorrow in 10 a.m." He said and I rolled my eyes on him.

" I will." I said walking behind him. I wanted to come home so bad. I was tired even tought it is only 5 p.m. I didn't have the strength to argue so I didn't.

.......

"We are home!" He said and I ran into the castle fast.

I saw my mother coming to me. I run to her to say I was sorry.

"Mum." She hugged me.

"I am so sorry for how I behaved today. " I hugged her back.

"Go into your room and change. Diner will start soon.." I smiled and went into my room.

#Snow's P.O.V

I was so happy when she came to apologize. She didn't know that David and I had a suprise for her.

Neal was a  big part of that plan. I thought   that they would be happy.

This diner was about to be truly different.

#Neal's P.O.V

I was preparing for diner in king's home when my father came into my room. They said that they had a  suprise for me. I was wondering what  it was.

"Neal, can I come in?" My father was the only person I truly trusted. He was sad when his dark magic came into me. He helped me to control it.

"Sure." He came to me putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I know your plan to marry daughter of David and Snow White but be careful." He said and I started listening to him.

"She has magic because she is a  product of true love." I acted like I didn't  know about her magic.

"Only she can find your dagger. If she finds it, you're done. I don't want to lose you son. " He said when he hugged me and I hugged him back.

He left the room and I didn't say anything at all. I took one suit for special events and after that I left.

#Emma's P.O.V

I was ready for diner but I didn't  know why did she told me to wear something else. I thought that what I had on was just fine.

I opened my door and I took a deep breath. I knew that something I didn't like would happen but I put on one big smile for the audience.

I slowly came down the stairs to see my parents and my brother sitting and eating.

I came and  while I was trying to sit down, my "nightmare " came in.

"I am so sorry my king and queen.I was looking for something nice to wear on king's diner." I was just sitting in my usual place not moving at all.

"Princess." He smiled.

..........

After an hour of eating and speaking none sense we finally came to the point.

"Mum you said we have something important to talk about?" I said to her.

"It is more like...important thing to do. Your father will tell you the news. " I rolled my eyes but ,luckily  no one saw that.

"Me,King David, with full right  is giving his daughter's,princess Emma Swan's,hand to Neal Gold. " He said and my brother and I looked at each other with shock in our eyes.

"Wedding will be in three day." I couldn't speak. I didn't want that but I had to. I wanted to cry so badly but no tear wanted to came out.