"By my side"

#Snow's P.O.V

"I am sorry queen but, we have to go back to our kingdom." Elsa wanted from us to say longer.

"But you have to sleep over for tonight. Sailing at the night can be really dangerous." She was kind of protecting on me and everyone else.

"We will be happy if we take your offer." I smiled but she changed the thing she was looking at. Like she was hiding something from me. Like she wanted to say something important.

"You can sleep in guests room. It are big and comfortable." She showed me the way. We walked to the end of the hall.

I opened the door of the room that David and I were supposed to sleep. Elsa know how to be very good friend.

#Emma's P.O.V

"I am scared again."I broke the silence between Hook and me.

"Of what?" He looked at me from across the room. We had separated beds in Anna's house but in the same rooms.

"My parents have never been kind of person that likes to left "business" unfinished. " I wanted to sent them the letter that I was fine but I forgot how to write every time I have tried.

"I know. This is all my fault." He put everything on himself.

"No!" It sounded like I was yelling.

"If it weren't for you I will be Queen of Sadness all my life. I had to marry Neal and you saved me and you become only hero of my world. You made me believe in love again." I ran to his bed and I kissed him.

After our beautiful kiss l ran back to mine and I covered myself from head to toe.

I wasn't sleeping that night. I was pretending to. All I was doing was thinking about Hook and me together.

Our future was all I wanted. I know that it was a little bit to soon to think about that but, I know that he was the one.

#Tomorrow morning
#David's P.O.V

"Do you have to go?" Elsa didn't want from us to go.

"Yes. We can't let our kingdom alone. Regina can't rule two lands by herself." Snow said to her.

"And we have to look for Emma. If we can't  find her we will look at the land of Queen Samantha." When I said that Elsa looked at me fast. That was all I needed.

One of villagers said that she saw beautiful woman here. They came with ship and left with princess Anna.

I told Snow nothing because I wanted to know that Elsa was not our friend.

"That is land where my sister lives." I was not angry at her.  I know that Emma left by her own free will. But my kingdom needed new Queen.

We have tradition that first born takes kingdom when he or she is twenty years old. Emma didn't know that.

#Killian's P.O.V

I woke up early. When I looked around me I couldn't found Emma. I dressed myself fast and I ran out.

"Emma, Emma!" I didn't know why I was so worried.

"What happened? Did they find us?" She yelled.

"No but I thought they did. What are you doing here?" She was sitting on some kind of bridge that connects land and castle.

"I was just looking at the open sea. I want to explore it all. To go places but I want you by my side." I wanted that too but all I bring was sadness.

"I want that too." I decided that I want to be different man. To be better.

She looked at my eyes slowly moving her lips to mine.