"Saved"

Day after was the day when kingdom found out I was going to marry Neal. Hook could be heart broken. I wanted to tell him myself but they didn't let me go out.

"Princess?" I heard voice of my maid.

"Please come in." She had a lot of dresses in her hands. I was not in mood for picking up outfit.

"Queen sent me to give you dresses. To be honest,she didn't pick them for the first time." I smiled on that. I saw she was trying to make me happy.

There were dresses of all colours but one was special. It was black and because of that I had felling like something special was going to happen.

"This black one." I was full of some happiness without reason.

"Real rebal." It was funny. I found this maid pretty interesting . I liked people who were not from royal families.

"Thanks." I said picking up the dress.

"My mother will not like this." I thought to myself.

"Goodbye princess." Maid said and she left. I forgot to ask her for her name.

It was 19:30 o'clock and ball of engagement is at 21 o'clock. I was getting ready when I heard Neal with my father.

I locked my doors and I went on my window. I was looking at the bright stars and I wished something. I was desperately in need of that wish.

Half an hour later I heard noise that woke me up from dreaming. It was music. My mother wanted to see is everything going to be fine.

I came out when I made sure that David and Neal were out. When I came to the ball room my mum was just looking at me. She hates black colour on everything but hair.

"What are you wearing?" She was full of anger and I was full of positive thoughts.

"Dress." I turned around like I was trying to show her how it looks like.

"You look evil. Just like pirate you are hanging out with." I couldn't believe she said that. I ran to her saying things I have never said before.

When it all came to the end, I ran to my room. I wasn't crying and it felt so damn good.

I was on my window again and I saw a lot of people out of our castle. I couldn't found Hook,Neal or my father.

When time to get out c, I ran out of my room and came down the stairs.
I was afraid to come in the ball room.

"Is this real?" I thought.

"Am I really going to marry man I don't love ?" It was all in my mind.

"Princess Emma Swan!" I had to be there. I slowly put my leg on the stairs hopping that I was dreaming a nightmare.

But my nightmare came true and I was on the ball getting engaged for the man I didn't like and the man I liked was on his ship.

Neal gave me his hand and we walked to my parents. I wasn't looking at my mum because I will never say sorry for what I said.

We turned to all the people who were there. I was so scared. I wanted from Neal to be pirate of mine.

"We are here to say to all of you that we are going to.." In that moment a lot of people came in there. They were in black. They were stronger than our guards.

They had masks on their faces and they were scary.

I was scared when one of them took me. He was hitting my father when he tried to stop him and he passed out. I was crying but he put something on my mouth and my nose. I passed out and that was all I remember.

#Killian's P.O.V

One women told me that Emma was going to marry Neal but I had to stoped that. I love my Swan. She is the real rebal even though that we meet couple of days ago.

I put her on the bed and I locked the door in situation that she was going to be scared. I don't know how did we ran away but my men and I ran out as fast as we came in.

"Smee? Smee?" I yelled. We were away from the ground. We were sailing.

"Yes sir." He stopped cleaning the ship and he ran to me.

"Took care about Emma and say to others that if they see ships to call me." I hopped that no one was coming in our way.

#Emma's P.O.V

I slowly woke up to sound of the water. I know I was on Hook's ship and that he saved me from being sad all my life.

I slowly started knocking on the wooden door. I knocked few times more and then someone started unlocking the door.

"Hello my princess." Smee said. He is kind of nice to me. I think that it is like that because I am princess but it is okay.

"Hello." I hugged him. I was telling him thanks by doing that.

"No problem." He know what I thought.

"Hook is waiting for you on the ship deck. " I ran there yelling his name.

"Hook,Hook!" When I saw him I ran into his hug.

"Swan. " He said.

I put my lips on his not apologizing this time. He kissed me beck slowly. It was so beautiful.

"I love you. I know we know each other for short time but you are the only women I am telling this in long time. " It was so sweet and adorable.

"I love you too." I kissed him again with a lot of happiness.

I know somebody finally cared about me.

He saved me and it was just perfect.