1

"No. Absolutely not. No way."

"Come on, please?"

"No. I'm not agreeing to a blind date."

"Please? Louis said he doesn't want to leave his friend with no plans, so we can't go out tonight."

"So? Go out next weekend."

"Addy, please? Louis and I haven't been able to go out on a date in weeks, and Louis made plans with Harry and he doesn't want to leave Harry with nothing to do."

I raised an eyebrow at my best friend. "Why is this so important to you?"

"I want to spend time with my boyfriend and if you happen to meet a guy along the way what's so wrong with that? Please Addy?"

I sighed deeply. "Fine."

Grace jumped up and threw her arms around me. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! Harry will be here within the hour! I've got to go call Louis!"

With yet another sigh I walked down the hall of my shared apartment to my bedroom to prepare for this date that I didn't even want to be a part of.

"Where's Louis taking you?" I asked Grace as we got ready alongside each other. "We're going to go see that new movie that came out the other day."

Oh yeah, thanks Grace. Lots of info you've given me.

Someone knocked on our door and Grace squealed, "That's Harry! Now go answer the door and have fun."

"Yeah, yeah. You too." I told my friend nonchalantly as I walked down the hall. I can't believe she's making me do this.

"And don't forget to use protection!" She yelled.

Protection? Is she serious? There's isn't going to be a need for any type of protection on this 'blind date' and there isn't anything going past this 'blind date'. It's a blind date that means nothing. It's to make my best friend happy.

That's that.

Opening the door I saw a tall, curly haired man with gorgeous, green eyes. "Adelaide?" He asked.

"That's me." I gave the man a small smile.

"I'm Harry Styles. It's nice to meet you."

"You too." I pause for a moment. "Shall we go?" I stepped into the hallway and closed the door as he nodded.

"I, ah, I wasn't sure where you would like to go so I just thought we could grab some dinner and maybe see a movie? Whatever you want."

"Dinner sounds good, let's start there." I suggested.

Harry smiled at my response. "I know a great place, I'll get us a taxi."

I waited patiently for Harry to get us a cab and once he did, we got in the back and he told the driver where he wanted to go. It was a place I'd never been to but surely heard of from the few friends I had that have attended.

"By the way, I'm very sorry about your grandmother." Harry said, sorrow filling his eyes.

"Excuse me?" I asked him, completely confused, "What are you talking about?"