2

I had planned on Grace being ready to launch into her questions about my date with Harry, so when I walked into a dark, quiet apartment with Grace sleeping in her room, I was quite surprised. I was also a bit relieved. I am exhausted and although I love Grace, I really don't want to go through her interrogation process at the moment. So I quickly and quietly got ready for bed, wanting to get a good night sleep since I had to shoot a wedding the next afternoon.

Before I fell asleep I received a text. Hello it's Harry. Louis gave me your phone number, I hope that's okay. I just wanted to tell you once again that I had a wonderful time tonight and look forward to our next date. I wish you the sweetest of dreams my dear Adelaide.

The message me smile and I quickly sent him a text back. It is perfectly fine that Louis gave you my number, I was regretting not getting it myself once you had left. I also had a wonderful time tonight and can not wait until I see you again. I also wish you the sweetest of dreams my dear Harry.

At precisely 10:57 the next morning Grace began jumping on my bed as she fired off her questions. "How was it? Was it great? You guys are dating now right? Where did he take you? Did you guys remember to use protection? Are you going out with him again?!"

"Grace! Calm down and we can talk!" I groaned and hit her with a pillow.

"Okay, okay, okay, I'm calm. Now start talking." Grace fell onto the bed and laid down next to me. "What do you want to know?"

"Everything!" She yelled. "Oh hush." I told her. "There really isn't that much to talk about anyways. We were going to go for dinner but then we had to go do something else."

Grace raised her eyebrows. "Something else huh?"

"Not at all what you are thinking. We had to go and get back at our friends who set us up." I gave her a look.

"You figured it out?" She asked sheepishly. I nodded. "Don't be mad at me Addy, please don't be. Harry is an amazing guy and you deserve someone amazing."

"I was mad. But I know that you were just trying to help. Plus I did have a good time."

"I'm glad you did. But you will be seeing him again right?"

"Yes, we have a date tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow night?!" Grace shrieked. "We have to go shopping and get you a new outfit! I can't believe you are going out with him again so soon! I hardly have any time to get you ready!" My best friend began to fret.

"Grace, calm down. We don't have to go shopping. I am completely capable of getting myself ready for a date."

"Of course we have to go shopping! This is very important! You have to look like a billion bucks tomorrow night. I really want everything between you and Harry to go well and for that to happen you must look perfect. We have to go shopping later today."

"I can't, I have to work today."

Grace sighed, "And I have to work tomorrow." She then gasped, "It's okay I'll just go shopping for you today!"

"Grace, I can get ready on my own. I'm a big girl." I said again.

Grace gave me the puppy dogs eyes, I sighed knowing I was about to give in. I can never say no to the puppy dog eyes. "Pretty please Addy, you're my best friend in the whole wide world and I just want to do something nice for you."

"Fine. But don't you dare make me look like a prostitute."

Grace squealed. "Thank you babe, you won't regret it! Now I must be going if I'm going to go shopping for you. And I'm going to stop by the tattoo parlor and see Louis later today. Oh, and if Harry's in I'll tell him you're looking forward to seeing him."