"Not just any storm."

Nathan slowly stirred in his sleep. Something was wrong. He felt cold. Really fucking cold. There was pressure against his chest, and it was getting harder to breathe. He opened his eyes, and revealed to himself the darkness sitting around him. It was far to dark to see anything and his head was still too foggy to come to conclusions. Taking some time to feel against the crinkly walls surrounding him and investigate, it felt eerily familiar. That was when it hit him. He was in a body bag. He felt sick as the thought became a reality. Hurriedly he felt for a zipper on the bag. After finding it, he tugged his shirt colar over his eyes and nose, to protect them from the dirt which would soon swallow him up. As soon as he tore open the bag, dirt came flooding in. His fight or flight instincts kicked in as he anxiously dug away at the never ending dirt. Breaking through, he took a deep breath at the fresh air, cleansing his lungs. Nathan quickly crawled out of the hole and looked around. He was in the junkyard. But it looked like a bigger mess than it normally is. Nathan hurriedly traced the inerds of his pockets to find his phone. He was thankful that he at least still had that. Opening it up, he immediately called Max.
Max looked cautiously at her phone. Surprised anyone would call. "Who's that?" Chloe asked Max in a startled manner. "Nathan..." Max answered, "Hello?"
"H-Holy shit Max, you're still alive.." Nathan voice shook slightly as he spoke. He cleared his throat in hopes of bring I this voice back to normal, but being dehydrated and weak does that to a person. He was dumbfounded and relieved to hear Max's voice on the other end of the line. At least she was still safe from Jefferson.
"Oh my god! Your still alive?! W- Where are you?!" Max's voice was surprised. She thought everyone had died. She told Chloe. And they immediately walked out the door.
Nathan took a moment to glance around and reassure his first thought. "I'm pretty sure I'm in the junkyard. Its really fucking hard to tell, this place looks worse than usual.." His voice trailed off.
"Nathan... There was a storm. Not just any storm. It was the end of fucking Arcadia Bay... We are coming to get you right now."
Max and Chloe jump in the car and start speeding down the road. Halfway there a doe stopped in the middle of the road. Chloe hit the breaks and they spun out into a wall. Nathan nodded. He was thankful to how fast Max agreed to come and help him. While he waited, he sat inside a somewhat new car to stay warm as the cold weather pinched his nose. While Max and Chloe were driving here, he caught her up on his situation. How manipulative his father is, how he got mixed up into this shit with Jefferson, the dark room, all of it. He got worried when he suddenly heard the sound of a crash and the phone go silent. "Max?? What the fuck just happened?? Hello??"