"What is this place??"

"You make me laugh Warren." She grabbed his arm and continued walking. "But, we need to keep going."
          Nathan couldn't help but feel paranoid when he saw the needle again. Nathan carefully listened to Frank and felt anxious as he explained his plan. He sternly stared at Frank, waiting for the moment of when he'd fuck up.
          Warren had his usual goof grin planted on his face, despite what just happened, he tried to have a positive outlook. "Well I tried." He laughed.
          Frank walked away from Max to refill the needle with the clear liquid. "That one day at the diner, when Max was wearing Rachel's clothes, she seemed to teleport. From then, I came up with the plan that, I would take Max. And takeover her power, by making her steal things for me. At first it was only going to be her. But I thought that, since she's so caring, that I could take you and maybe torture you into her telling me. I wouldn't want to hurt her if I need her. But I've already told you too much. So goodnight Nathan." He switched the needle into his other hand and carefully placed it into Nathan's neck.
          Nathan stared at Frank. Was he always this demanding? Nathan didnt seem to recall Frank being so violent either. He listened to Frank ramble on. Nathan winced at the prickle from the needle. The fresh wound seemed to stop hurting in a matter of seconds as the world spun around him. Before he even noticed, he was unconscious, yet again.
          "This place looks familiar.." Chloe glanced around. "Even with all the destruction."
          Warren raised an eyebrow. "Does it?" He looked around. Warren doesn't recall ever being here before.
          "Yes. I'm sure I've been here before. With Ma--" She remembered where she was. "Oh my god. We have to get there now." Chloe's slow pace turned to a fast run. She ignored any questions Warren asked and just kept running.
          "W-Wait! Chloe! What is this place??" He frantically called out. This was no use. With a sigh, Warren chased after Chloe and tried to catch up to her.
          The tracks led right to the Prescott barn. "No." The doors were busted open with Chloe's truck inside it. She walked through the doors and over to the entrance to the dark room. "This can't be happening. Max can't handle this place one more time."
          Warren followed Chloe silently. He decided asking her questions right now, is only going to distract her. But he wanted to know how to help. He looked around in awe at the barn. Warre seemed surprised that at least some of it stood after that crazy storm.