"Choosing Chloe over Arcadia Bay."

Warren nodded. "He told me just about everything. To be honest, I kind of feel bad for him." His voice trailed off. Warren brought the subject back to her. "Why? Is that where you guys went to?"
          "It was the safest place Max could think of." Chloe nodded. "There were no people and it was full of food."
          Warren realized how hard it must've been going back in there. "I'm so sorry Max. That must've been tough." He carefully hugged her, trying to avoid her bad shoulder.
          Max wrapped her good arm around Warren. It was tough enough to choose Chloe over Arcadia Bay. "If anything was tough..." She whispered, "It was choosing Chloe over Arcadia Bay."
          Warren nodded. "You've been through a lot. Try to get some more rest, okay?" He was genuinely worried about Max's health and safety, both mentally and physically.
          "Ok.." Max laid back down. She was so tired.
          "Max. What are we going  to do now?" Chloe stayed sitting up.
          "I don't know." Max stared at the ceiling for awhile thinking until she drifted to sleep.
          Warren decided to let her sleep. He glanced around the small dinner in hopes of spotting a blanket or extra jacket for Max. It got fairly cold since they didn't have any power, and most of the windows had been shattered.
          Chloe got up and walked to Warren. "What are you looking for?" She started looking even though she didn't know what for.
          Warren was taken by surprise. "What? Oh, just a blanket or jacket. For Max." He was a bit embarrassed to admit it. But maybe she could help, or already knows a spot since Joyce worked here.
           "Wow." She laughed. "Warren. Look at your arms." She laughed until her stomach hurt. He was wearing a jacket and a long sleeve shirt. "Unless. You're just being a bitch."
           Warren looked down and realized she was right. He slapped himself on the forehead in embarrassment. "Shit. Can you tell I haven't had a lot of sleep lately?" He jokingly said, and sighed. Warren shrugged off his jacket and gently put it over Max, hoping it'll help at least a little.
          She punched him lightly in the shoulder. "No. I thought that since you have the largest bags that I've seen under anyone's eyes that you had gotten the most sleep in the world." She laughed. Sarcasm was her specialty. "At least you didn't 'Go Ape!' on me."
          Warren couldn't help but laugh lightly at Chloe's comments. He was glad that she was trying to brighten his mood. "Don't worry about it." He chuckled.
          It had gotten late and Chloe was on watch while everyone slept. She still had 20 minutes or so left to watch but she couldn't stay awake. She tried to stay awake by going on her phone and pacing around the room. Those didn't stop her from drifting to sleep.
          Nathan slept soundly. He desperately needed the rest. But sleeping in a booth isn't exactly the most comfortable spot in the world. And not to mention, it was freezing in here. Despite all of that, he was thankful for the sleep he was able to get.
          It was pitch black. Frank snuck around the corner and arrived at the back of the diner. He snuck in through the back door quiet as a mouse. He peeked through another door. "Good. There all asleep. And Max.." He grinned. "Max. Is by herself." Max was sleeping on the counter top while everyone else slept in the booths.
          Nathan stirred around in his sleep. Drifting in and out of consciousness. He was a light sleeper, so the slightest sound would usually wake him up. It was definitely inconvenient living in a dormitory with roudy people all night.
          Frank snuck through the door. He remembered how Nathan told him he was a very light sleeper. Instead of walking straight to Max, he pulled a needle out of he pocket and walked to Nathan. He slowly inserted the needle into Nathan's neck. "Don't worry Nathan, I'm only taking Max."