Chapter 8

We got back to the house at around 2 a.m. in the morning. They were still partying, so Aubrey and I went inside our bedrooms, made sure no one was in there, and then locked the doors because the party was starting to get a little out of hand. I get into my pajamas, put the flowers that I from Treyson in a vase, and then literally fell into the my bed.

At 4:30 a.m. The party was still going on. All of the sudden, I heard knocking on the door; it was probably one of Eric teammates. It wasn't.

"Mallory!" Knock, knock, knock. "Mallory!" Knock, knock, knock. "Mallory!" Knock, knock, knock. It was Aubrey and when I opened the door to my bedroom, she ran right in and hid behind my bed.

"Why did you wake me up?" I said in a frustrated tone.

"Someone came into my room. I thought I locked it, but I guess I didn't. Then they went into my closet and took one of my dresses." Aubrey replied.

"Good story Aubrey. Go back to bed."

"It isn't a story, come out here and look."

Sure enough someone had gone into her room, took one of her dresses, and now was wearing it in the living room.

"Lorenzo is wearing my dress? He going to ruin it!"

"Oh calm down. I've got to get a picture of this." I run to my nightstand and grab my phone. Apparently he was having a dance off with Alcides, who was wearing a rainbow afro. This was the best party I'd ever seen Eric put on.

I finally went to after watching the team play "Just Dance" for about 30 min. My favorite dance off was between Eric and Mike. They danced to "What does the Fox Say" and it was hilarious.

I woke up at 9:41 a.m. to find that Aubrey was curled up in a ball sleeping right next to me. I screamed which made her wake up and scream. Then we stopped.

"What are you doing in my bed?" I asked.

"I was scared that someone was going to in my room again. You got that?"

"Ok. Let's go check on the house. Hopefully nobody broke anything last night." Aubrey and I crept down the stairs and then tip-toed into the living room to find that almost the whole team was passed out there.

"We could make breakfast for them." I said to Aubrey.

"Yeah. But can I take a shower real quick? You can start on breakfast." Aubrey replied.

"Sure. French toast sound ok?"

"Yes!"

"And bacon?"

"Ew, no."

"I'm still going to make it though." Then Aubrey went to the bathroom to take her shower while I started breakfast.