@Labseth - Content Ambassador

Content - Help maintain our content so there are no inappropriate, miscategorized, or mis-languaged stories / works. They also help curate reading lists and talk to the Trust & Safety team to identify looming trends.

1. Introduction:

My name is Tereza, but some people call me Ters. I am 18 years old and I am from the Czech Republic. I am on my last year on high school and the next year I will go to university, where I would like to study sociology or turism. I love traveling to other countries. Another thing I love to do is going to concerts (mostly of rock), and listening to music until very late.

2. Why I become an Ambassador:

I decided being ambassador because I don't know why I felt the need of helping the community, since it is very important for me writing and being part if it. So on, I also love helping the new people in the community and... I just wanted to help and this was the best choice of spending my free time.

3. Projects that I'm crazy about and why:

To be honest, the first thing I searched on Wattpad were fantansy and vampire stories. I was lucky I found an interesting profile which gave me a good time reading and the option of diving in those worlds full of vampires, wolfmen, witches and so on.

4. Lol:

Little Johnny asked his father, "Dad, can you write in the dark?" His father said, "I think so. What do you want me to write?" Little Johnny replied, "Oh, just sign this report card for me..." I'm not good friend of jokes

5. Wattpad:

Wattpad has a lot of positive things, but I thing the best of all is it gives to all of us the opportunity of expresing ourselves and share the ideas we have with others.

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Nov. 19, 2015