@Alicia18b - Community Ambassador

Community - Ensure conversations are in the correct clubs and are following the club guidelines. They also answer user's questions and highlight issues to HQ like feedback.

1. Introduction:

I'm Alicia and I have been writing for about six years. I have a lot of interests that goes all over the place; it can be easy to please me. But I'm also quite brutally honest. I live in America and I've traveled all around. My dream is to become published one day, like most, but also to become a film director and screenwriter.

2. Why I become an Ambassador:

It helps me with communicating with others (I'm a bit shy), it's good for experience with working with others, I'm in love with Wattpad and I like to be a part not only with the community as a user, but also take part in responsibilities and help around the website.

3. Projects that I'm crazy about and why:

One of my projects is a script that I'm writing and it's in the fantasy genre (with many others). I'm crazy about it because it's very unique and throughout everything I've heard about, read about, or watched, is nothing like this before.

4. Lol:

"I'm sorry" and "I apologize" mean the same thing... except when you're at a funeral.

5. Wattpad:

This can be about a feature, someone, a project or book: The critics can be amazing when you get feedback. I've learned so much and my writing as progressed a lot throughout the years of being here!

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Dec 18, 2015