@UltimateMuseFan - Content Ambassador

Content - Help maintain our content so there are no inappropriate, miscategorized, or mis-languaged stories / works. They also help curate reading lists and talk to the Trust & Safety team to identify looming trends.

1. Introduction:

My name is Kitty. I was born in Romania. I have two cats and one dog. I've been secretly told that I'm a kitty trapped inside a human body.

2. Why I become an Ambassador:

I became one because I was interested in helping the community of Wattpad. And so far I love it! :D

3. Projects that I'm crazy about and why:

Name one of your projects that you're crazy about and why. Haven't done a project yet this year xD

4. Lol:

There were three whales passing through New York City. They stopped in front of a man. The man looked at them and said, "Whale, whale whale, would you look at that." The whales looked at one another and one of them asked the man, "What is your name?" The man answered, "My name is Joan." When it was time that whales were on their way, one of them waved back to Joan and said, "See you in a whale!"

5. Wattpad:

I love the community and the people here are just amazing. Especially the people whom I follow and my followers. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be where I am now.

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Dec. 04, 2015