@giel18 - Content Ambassador

Content - Help maintain our content so there are no inappropriate, miscategorized, or mis-languaged stories / works. They also help curate reading lists and talk to the Trust & Safety team to identify looming trends.

1. Introduction:

Hello, I'm Giel Galario. It's hard to introduce myself, but I'll try. So, I'm half Italian and half Colombian, also I speak three languages, and I have 19 years old. Right now I'm a studying Mass Media. I love photography and obviously writing, both, are my favorite hobbies and currently I'm a content ambassador which is fun and I love it.

Also, one more thing about me is that right now I only write in spanish, but I'm thinking on doing it in English too.

2. Why I become an Ambassador:

I became an ambassador because I wanted to contribute something to the big community who welcomed me with open arms 2 years ago. Because later, I want to help the new people on wattpad to feel like they're in their home. Because that's just how I feel here.

3. Projects that I'm crazy about and why:

My beautiful project about short stories. Which is not only mine but of my friends too. The Coffee Community, ladies and gentlemen. I shared the idea with others ambassadors and they supported me. And I'm so happy because now they're my friends too.

4. Lol:

"Q: Is Google male or female?

A: Female, because it doesn't let you finish a sentence before making a suggestion."

5. Wattpad:

Wattpad is not only a place where you can write and read. It's a place where you connect with other people with the same interests as you. Where you can make friends who likes to write, too. (and read) Wattpad had been changing through the years just to make it better for you guys, to make it nice and comfortable. So, read, write, and make friends too.

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Dec. 03, 2015

I'm a Content Ambassador.

Thank you so much. :)